GDT - San Jose Sharks @ New Jersey Devils - 12:30 PM

thelastonealive

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Moore fvcking sucks. Not surprising he gets back in and we're playing one of the worst defensive games we've played all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice to have a scapegoat, but I hardly think you can blame Moore for this when the entire team is just straight up being out played. SJ is on another level as a team and their individual talent.

It's nice to have a scapegoat, but I hardly think you can blame Moore for this when the entire team is just straight up being out played. SJ is on another level as a team and their individual talent.

How about his nice screen on Thornton's goal? He sucks. This wasn't a secret before today, pretty much everyone was dreading Moore returning because Hynes has some kind of man-crush on him. I realize how good SJ is, doesn't mean it's acceptable to get outshot 21-3 or whatever the fvck it is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

How about his nice screen on Thornton's goal? He sucks. This wasn't a secret before today, pretty much everyone was dreading Moore returning because Hynes has some kind of man-crush on him. I realize how good SJ is, doesn't mean it's acceptable to get outshot 21-3 or whatever the fvck it is.

I just don't hate him as much as most people I guess. Would definitely keep him over Lovejoy and he's still a step above the Ken Kleefence we had to deal with in the past.