Sign in to follow this  
Since1982-83

The Devils Uniforms

DevsMan84    605
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This can't be right, can it? Also I thought the authentics weren't going to be available retail: https://mobile.twitter.com/ProImagePTC/status/874288827803807745?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fhfboards.hockeysfuture.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D2346103%26page%3D9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "authentics" that will be available for sale are the made in Indonesia pseudo-authentics and not 100% the same as the ones the players wear.

current indo edges have layered twill crests and fight straps, but the jersey is not the same as the Edge 2.0's the players wear.

Edited by DevsMan84
  • Like 1

MadDog2020    1,925
The "authentics" that will be available for sale are the made in Indonesia pseudo-authentics and not 100% the same as the ones the players wear.
current indo edges have layered twill crests and fight straps, but the jersey is not the same as the Edge 2.0's the players wear.

Gotcha, thanks DM. No wonder they'll only be $200 lol.

Satans Hockey    726

I couldn't be less enthusiastic about this. I'm happy we aren't going back to the awful green at least. 

NJDfan1711    207

One other thing that people were afraid would change but you can tell from the picture didn't is that there's still an outline on the logo/circle.

I didn't really want to see anything change, but at the same time was trying to be open and receptive to something new, so if this is all that happened (the inner part of the logo being stitching rather than a patch) then I'm fine with it. 

Crisis    66

Ducks teaser if anyone wants to try to dig into it

DCIROOhUMAA_0YA.jpg

mfitz804    1,441
25 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

One other thing that people were afraid would change but you can tell from the picture didn't is that there's still an outline on the logo/circle.

I didn't really want to see anything change, but at the same time was trying to be open and receptive to something new, so if this is all that happened (the inner part of the logo being stitching rather than a patch) then I'm fine with it. 

I have no issue with it either. They maintained the integrity of it. 

BCdevil    7

The fact that the logo and colors remain unchanged was widely reported.  I am optimistic, but we're not out of the woods yet until we see the piping/striping and name/number font and design.

Jimmy Leeds    103
4 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

I couldn't be less enthusiastic about this. I'm happy we aren't going back to the awful green at least. 

Bleh to you.............!!

Dallas is sporting one of the nicest unis right now

Joonas #6    23
11 hours ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

I agree. 

• Like 1

Satans Hockey    726
14 hours ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

Bleh to you.............!!

Dallas doesn't have red on them though, the red and green together look awful to me. Seeing them a few times a year is fine but I never want them back full time.  

• Like 5

Devilsfan118    758

Honestly, I probably would've gotten used to seeing the green every night.  It's not a huge deal to me.

But I am glad we're sticking with the standard unis.  Very interested to see the striping.

Beezer34    101
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Honestly, I probably would've gotten used to seeing the green every night. It's not a huge deal to me.

I think the bigger hoopla will happen in 2019, when alternates\3rd's will most likely be brought back into the fold for the league.

Edited by Beezer34

Screenshot_20170613-170423.thumb.jpg.5bf3da0f2ff6f4f84f672cbf20d56f03.jpg

Make of this what you will. But from the teaser the oilers are switching to Orange. 

Rock    18
Posted (edited)

Well since they went orange for the playoffs it seems very likely, Just my opinion but I think they should have stayed with the blue. They did win their cups with blue.

Edited by Rock

Martyisth3b3st    1,247

"Switching to Orange"? Wasn't this a forgone conclusion for a while... or did I miss something?

• Like 1

MadDog2020    1,925
"Switching to Orange"? Wasn't this a forgone conclusion for a while... or did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything, this has been known for a while... I fvcking HATE the Adidas logo on the front right shoulder btw, that blows. Better than that stupid three stripes, but it still sucks.

42 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Yeah it's been known for ages that they would be officially going with orange at home because of no 3rd jerseys this season. 

NJDEVS1730    11

Yeah not a fan of those stripes on the side under the arm. Hideous.

'7'    571
1 hour ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Screenshot_20170613-170423.thumb.jpg.5bf3da0f2ff6f4f84f672cbf20d56f03.jpg

Make of this what you will. But from the teaser the oilers are switching to Orange. 

That has to be fake. Why would they add racing stripes up the side of their jersey that Soviet Brighton grandpas wear on their sweatpants? huh?

• Like 1

Satans Hockey    726
6 minutes ago, '7' said:

That has to be fake. Why would they add racing stripes up the side of their jersey that Soviet Brighton grandpas wear on their sweatpants? huh?

Adidas makes soccer teams put them somewhere on their jerseys, it's their thing even though it's stupid. 

'7'    571
14 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Adidas makes soccer teams put them somewhere on their jerseys, it's their thing even though it's stupid. 

Well the NHL teams should have a right of refusal from having their jerseys destroyed no?

bobilly45    34
31 minutes ago, '7' said:

The real cover won't be released for a week or so.  This is one fans verion, and the stripes are a horrible photoshop

'7'    571
2 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

was confirmed by Creamer that no stripes on any jerseys

Other than the logo I guess.

MadDog2020    1,925
The real cover won't be released for a week or so.  This is one fans verion, and the stripes are a horrible photoshop

Thank God.

• Like 1