New Adidas jerseys thread

thecoffeecake

2 hours ago, msweet said:

I saw that somewhere else.  That's the official team Twitter?  I wonder who has control/say over that.  If that's true, what a jackass.  First off, they're basically admitting that they know it's sh!tty, and on top of that, with the stupid character emoji they put, they're pretty much trivializing it and mocking the portion of the fanbase that is upset with this new design and cares and are passionate about they way we look.  That pisses me off.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:
I cannot find a single person on the planet that likes the Devils jerseys.  They look like a mix of fvcking pajamas and practice jerseys.  There's so much to dislike about it.  

For what it's worth, I don't think I'll ever buy a jersey with ads on it.  Completely ruins them in my opinion.  I also will not buy these Devils jerseys.  They can't possibly keep them beyond this upcoming season.  They're terrible.  I won't completely trash them for trying an experiment, buy my God this is going to be a long year watching them in those putrid uniforms.

I also do not understand Vegas' color combination.  They're not very attractive -- the gray is very dull and placid, and I also don't get how/why the red is mixed in.  Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Oh and lastly, bravo to Colorado for going back to those jerseys.  Badass.

I like them. You didn't look very hard. 

9 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I like them. You didn't look very hard. 

That was said mostly in jest.  Obviously not everyone hates them.  But I think, and it's pretty clear, that the majority of people don't like them (be it this forum, other forums, social media, etc).

33 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That was said mostly in jest.  Obviously not everyone hates them.  But I think, and it's pretty clear, that the majority of people don't like them (be it this forum, other forums, social media, etc).

I understood, I was just having fun.