Devils acquire Marcus Johansson from Caps

MadDog2020

We just acquired a 58 point scoring forward who is 26 and signed for two more years at 4.5 AAV for Marc Savard's contract and compensation for Lou

See, everyone saying the offseason isn't over yet might have known something! Lmao WHAT A TRADE!!!!!!!

My best friend who is a Caps fan is devastated... Mojo has always been one of his favorite players and we literally just acquired him for pennies. My fvcking god I love Shero.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Tom Gulitti @TomGulittiNHL

The Capitals announce they have traded Marcus Johansson to the Devils for Florida’s 2018 2nd rd pick and Toronto’s 2018 3rd rd pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A+++++ aquisituon.

Little drunk but holy sh!t this is a HUGE deal. This kid is a fvcking star in the making.

Literally overjoyed.

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

A+++++ aquisituon.

Little drunk but holy sh!t this is a HUGE deal. This kid is a fvcking star in the making.

Literally overjoyed.

I'm not drunk yet but you best believe I'm going to be now

Wearing my Palmieri jersey to Asbury tonight, fvck it

• Like 2

OK because I'm a sh*t and someone has to say it - I was hoping we'd fleece the Caps for Carlson!  I was just leaving to walk my dog when I saw the Caps available cap space and I was trying to figure out how we could get him, what they could possibly want...  

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'll say that I'm absolutely stoked about this!  This is Palmeiri deja vu which is a great thing! :boogie: Woot! 

• Like 1

Have never been a fan of the player but I think Johansson has gotten a lot better in the past few years - that said, you really can't beat the price on this one.  I don't think he's a center but he can play both wings.

Now they just need some shooters.

After criticizing him yesterday Shero just went out and bitch slapped my mouth shut.

god damn I love you ray.

Seconded. I've never been happier to get bitch slapped. [emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3