Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

it also doesn't hurt that the odds on a holdout RB doing something stupid when he's not in full football shape is high....

anyway..... Brian takes the Giants D....because.....yahoo rankings......

1 minute ago, CRASHER said:

Laflamme takes best WR avail: Marvin Jones, Det

I take Tyler Lockett WR-Sea

I don't know what the hell y'all worry about :P

Mine wasn't worry... more like let's get this moving as the lulls were getting to be a bit much.   

Let me take this time to remind you again:

Once the last pick is in and I hit "start season" (probably around this time tomorrow based on my work schedule)

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SETTING YOUR OWN DAMN TEAM,

If you have a player in the Thursday Night game....GET HIM IN THE LINE-UP

If you can not get him in the line-up YOU MUST TELL ME BEFORE THE GAME STARTS 

There will be no free passes....if you screw this up, you will be boned and I will not care.....so get your Brady's and Gronk's and Kelce's in, I will ignore any and all PM's going "it's not fair I didn't get a chance to set my line-up" my answer will be tough sh!t :P

26 minutes ago, redruM said:

Damn, considered taking him last round but thought I could get him with my last pick..  now I have to start searching again....

I wasn't going to sweat the handcuff this year after what happened with Devante Booker (the handcuff du jour last year) but with my last skill position pick figured I'd better at least try to handcuff my 31-year old RB with a bad back and a great offensive line.

Since we're getting into intentional clock running mode, people better leave autopicks with someone - me, CRASHER, ayl (I've finished my draft and it's not like anyone can trade up at this point anyway) so we don't have an unplanned delay tomorrow if someone actually does drop off the face of the earth :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Oh, and...

From the Yahoo league homepage

For your league to score for the entire NFL season schedule, your draft must be complete before 11:59 p.m. PT on September 6, 2017. If your league's draft happens after this deadline, the Commissioner can retroactively apply the first week of scoring.

Eh that can always be reset in commisioner settings.  It hasn't ever been an issue finishing day of except for the silly lineup panic from people who live in the stone age and have flip phones so they can't set the Thursday lineup away from a computer and don't remember to contract CRASHER before 8 PM :P 

Edited by NJDevs4978