Update-Forum version

DevilMinder

I was apparently a little too quick with the update button tonight. I didn't realize this was a major step up release. It messed up the theme and default avatars appear to be letters now. Looking into that.

See below for changes.

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/invision-community-42-r1030/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-204559

Not a fan so far...the black metallic-looking background?  Blech.  No big deal though.

The font colors are also still messed up too, can hardly seen some of them with gray font on the black background, but I'm sure that's still you're still working on.

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Not a fan so far...the black metallic-looking background?  Blech.  No big deal though.

The font colors are also still messed up too, can hardly seen some of them with gray font on the black background, but I'm sure that's still you're still working on.

Yeah the black background is making some of the text hard to see/read.

6 hours ago, sundstrom said:

I actually went back to the default theme. Not that I don't love Patty - but the black was a bit much and it's a really large header.

I just did the same. Now the only thing is everything still kind of looks ...scrunched up? Just makes stuff even smaller on mobile. 

12 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Which area daniel? Im still going over it one by one to darken/lighten as needed.

@MadDog2020 Tapatalk is apparently having issues with their update, they are working on it now.

Looks better now.  It was in the signature area and the text below the avatar.  I'm using Safari on my iPad, so maybe I just had to reload.