Sign in to follow this  
Derlique

2017-2018 Prospects Thread

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Good read on our guys that were invited to their respective countries' WJC selection camps: https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/devils-well-represented-at-wjc-selection-camps/c-293902504

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously not all of these guys are going to pan out as players in the big leagues but exciting stuff nonetheless. This regimes drafting has been such a breath of fresh air.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

How’s McLeod actually doing? Looks like Mississauga is 2nd to last in the league.

8 goals, 13 points in 11 games played, nice to see him bringing up his goal scoring touch to start his year

Anyone shed light on what went down in Bellville last night. Looked very chippy but 3/4 game misconducts. Couple bench clearing type stuff. I saw highlights but I saw head hunting, but don't know what lead up to it.

I Was there it certainly was chippy....1st big scrum was from a hit and it continued from there.....john q was a ghost just floated around it seemed....apellby was screened on 2 of 3 goals and shoulda had the other 

Mike Morreale‏ @mikemorrealeNHL

Joey Anderson (NJD) is fast and smart. Fun to watch. The line of he and Bellows/Mittelstadt has defense backing up ... rather quickly.

ETA later tweet from MM: Joey Anderson with a goal. The kid is looking good @NJDevils' fans.

Edited by LittleBallofHate