NJDevs4978

NJDevs '17-18 Fantasy Hockey

I drafted and dropped Hank - still trying to figure out some of the roto stuff as I usually play H2H league so for some reason wasn't sure if I need two big-time goalies since we get 82 games game total, of course probably mistake just trying a few different things

And yes I wouldn't have drafted Nico that early in the H2H league either where C position is very very deep, so just experimenting for fun and by the way thanks for having me :)

aylbert    70
5 hours ago, PacificDevil said:

And yes I wouldn't have drafted Nico that early in the H2H league either where C position is very very deep, so just experimenting for fun and by the way thanks for having me :)

Honestly I think the assumption was it was a Nico block...  he was surely going in the 6th round (start of the keepers).

edit: Opps, I thought you grabbed him end of 5th, not end of 4th.     I think Nico would have made it to you in the 5th, but not into the 6th

5 hours ago, PacificDevil said:

I drafted and dropped Hank - still trying to figure out some of the roto stuff as I usually play H2H league so for some reason wasn't sure if I need two big-time goalies since we get 82 games game total, of course probably mistake just trying a few different things

The big mistake there was  you could have gotten some value back for Lundqvist.   Could have gotten a nice upgrade elsewhere or a good pick swap etc     Maybe both 

Edited by aylbert