STH Individual Ticket Presale Code

hoekster316

Yea, I tried the Amex presale. Unfortunately, the game that I'm looking to go to (Elias retirement) only had insanely expensive tickets available. Hopefully, there will be tickets in the $100 range released during the general presale!

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

This is correct, I believe there is an Amex presale today though so you could give that a shot if you have an Amex card. 

1 hour ago, hoekster316 said:

Yea, I tried the Amex presale. Unfortunately, the game that I'm looking to go to (Elias retirement) only had insanely expensive tickets available. Hopefully, there will be tickets in the $100 range released during the general presale!

I saw a pair during the amex presale in the 200s for around $65 a ticket. But be prepared to pay at least $15 more than face for fees and now a tax.

5 minutes ago, gardenstatepkwy said:

Was on there the minute non-presale tickets went on sale and theres nothing left for Elias night. Gonna have to keep an eye on the Hub throughout the season. Bummer.

A friend of mine called a rep and they told him that Elias night is only available through packages.

I heard it through the grapevine so take it with a grain of salt.

• 3 weeks later...

Question for those of you who know more about this sh!t than I do: are the Devils only doing that mind-numingly stupid electronic entry only sh!t they did last year, or is there any chance for print-at-home tickets again? I'm guessing electronic entry only because I was able to purchase Patty Night tickets through a friend who has a private group attending, and they are 'mobile entry only'. Now- I'm just happy that I'll be able to get in the building that night... But given that I've attended every jersey retirement ceremony and framed a photo of each banner with my ticket stub for every one of them, 'mobile entry only' doesn't exactly make me very happy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Question for those of you who know more about this sh!t than I do: are the Devils only doing that mind-numingly stupid electronic entry only sh!t they did last year, or is there any chance for print-at-home tickets again? I'm guessing electronic entry only because I was able to purchase Patty Night tickets through a friend who has a private group attending, and they are 'mobile entry only'. Now- I'm just happy that I'll be able to get in the building that night... But given that I've attended every jersey retirement ceremony and framed a photo of each banner with my ticket stub for every one of them, 'mobile entry only' doesn't exactly make me very happy....

From what I understand, there will no longer be print at home (aka pdf) versions of the tickets available at all for this season.

They're probably also doing this so that they can sell collectible faux tickets at Patty's retirement night...

30 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I just bought two games and was not offered a "print at home" option. I'm fine with that, its 2017 why do I need a paper ticket?

Those who collect ticket stubs, that I can see. You could just screen cap your mobile ticket and print that out, or they did offer a ticket by mail option. 

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Awesome. Why give the people what they want when you can just piss them off instead? emoji849.png

So they can control the secondary market.

FWIW it looks like Stubhub has added mobile tickets as an option so it looks like you can sell and buy those on there.

• Like 1

I just bought two games and was not offered a "print at home" option. I'm fine with that, its 2017 why do I need a paper ticket?
Those who collect ticket stubs, that I can see. You could just screen cap your mobile ticket and print that out, or they did offer a ticket by mail option. 

Screen cap is a good idea, but I'm old school when it comes to certain things- I just prefer a paper ticket.

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Screen cap is a good idea, but I'm old school when it comes to certain things- I just prefer a paper ticket.

I'm with you on that.  I don't need card stock or anything special, just something physical.

I have an iPhone and one of the best things about it Apple Wallet, so I just put the tickets in there when I receive them.  That way I can grab them easily and don't need to worry about bad cell reception when pulling them up at the gate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

But what we've been getting is just something you printed at home anyway...unless you are REALLY old school and want the printed box office ticket, which they did offer (for a charge). 

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

I'm with you on that.  I don't need card stock or anything special, just something physical.

I have an iPhone and one of the best things about it Apple Wallet, so I just put the tickets in there when I receive them.  That way I can grab them easily and don't need to worry about bad cell reception when pulling them up at the gate.

Apple Wallet is awesome. Especially for plane tickets. 

All you need to do is remember to charge your phone. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

But what we've been getting is just something you printed at home anyway...unless you are REALLY old school and want the printed box office ticket, which they did offer (for a charge). 

The print at home ticket is still a physical ticket though, albeit not in the traditional sense. It's still better than the stupid e-tickets IMO. 

43 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The print at home ticket is still a physical ticket though, albeit not in the traditional sense. It's still better than the stupid e-tickets IMO. 

But if you print (at home) the screen cap of the eTicket, isn't it the functional equivalent?

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

I guess, but I've never tried it. Looks like I may have to with the Patty Night ticket.

You could have the person who got them ask if they can leave you a standard box office stock printed ticket at will call. It doesn't hurt to ask if it's something you want. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1