Sign in to follow this  
aylbert

NJDevs Fantasy Football 2017 Smack Talk

aylbert    66

Andy Dalton came close in week 1 with a -7

NJDevs4978    218
Posted (edited)

Another week or two of this and I may start to think I'm playing the wrong damn QB :P

Looks like nobody's going to be above 3-2 unless Jordan Howard goes psycho tomorrow.  Talk about parity.

Edited by NJDevs4978

aylbert    66

I was projected to dominate this week; instead I was nearly lapped.    That has to be my most underwhelming performance ever.

redruM    48

honestly at 1-3 I thought I was done, and now I'm 2-3 & 1 game out?  breathes new life into my season!

NJDevs4978    218

I may be willing to trade Brady after Watson's bye next week if anyone wants to give me a stud WR, an upgrade at RB and maybe a backup QB.  Otherwise this is becoming a good problem to have :P

NJDevs4978    218

Welp 1 vs. 2 this week and we're predicted to have the two highest point totals of the week - bring it ayl!

aylbert    66
28 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Welp 1 vs. 2 this week and we're predicted to have the two highest point totals of the week - bring it ayl!

It’s the A draft vs the D+; bring it on preppy.

NJDevs4978    218

lol D+...well you did go without drafting a kicker so you got docked for that.  And have a keeper who went on IR.  Plus the Zeke suspension was obviously factored in although it's not that great for you it keeps getting kicked down the road, now he might miss playoff games.

I don't think my A draft has played like an A team till the last week or two, but Lynch/Bryant obviously haven't lived up to expectations and now Tate's out for a while so my WR2's gonna be a work in progress with Fitz as my WR1.  His bye comes at a bad time next week with Tate out too.

Edited by NJDevs4978

aylbert    66
3 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

lol D+...well you did go without drafting a kicker so you got docked for that.  And have a keeper who went on IR.  Plus the Zeke suspension was obviously factored in although it's not that great for you it keeps getting kicked down the road, now he might miss playoff games.

I don't think my A draft has played like an A team till the last week or two, but Lynch/Bryant obviously haven't lived up to expectations and now Tate's out for a while so my WR2's gonna be a work in progress with Fitz as my WR1.

Yep...  Zeke is going to remain a headache.

The draft review didn’t like the Gurley/Zeke combo nor did it like me picking Keenan Allen.  

The adp graphs said I reached early and picked up value players in the back end of the draft...   while at the same time saying I had one of the strongest top end drafts and weakest back end...    it just seemed very confused and contrarian to itself.   Like I said earlier, this was the best I felt after a draft in a long time, and I received a D+.

I tried drafting a kicker asking if I could just release Meredith and just use my 15th but that was rejected...   I didn’t care at all since I was just going to pick up a kicker and had no master plan to target a specific one.