Sign in to follow this  
CommonDreads

GDT: 9/21/17 NJ Devils @ Les Habitants

Marshall    196
1 hour ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Greene, Severson, and Lovejoy are 'locks'. That's assumed. Moore will likely play in quite a few games, but I can't consider him a top-6 lock. I think there's a decent chance that the opening day top-6 are Greene, Sevo, Lovejoy, Mueller, Santini, Butcher.

I think they like Moore a lot more (badumtsh) than that. I think they're looking at Severson/Greene/Lovejoy/Moore being the locks and the rest is up for grabs. Do wonder if one of Santini/Butcher doesn't start in the AHL so they can keep Prout from waivers (however hilarious that may sound).

Brick Pig    14
14 hours ago, Jerzey said:

I don't want to get my hopes up too high because it's just preseason but we're definitely looking better than last year.

9 hours ago, Marshall said:

I will not get my expectations up I will not get my expectations up I will not get my expectations up I will not get my expectations up I will not get my expectations up my expectations are up.

1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

This is the first time in my life as a Devils fan that I can just watch them play and not worry about playoff runs and wildcard spots and expectations.

Due to circumstances beyond our control we had to give up our season tickets this year, so I feel relatively confident this will be a Cup season. If so, you guys can thank my wife and me.

• Like 1

lucifer91    37
21 minutes ago, Brick Pig said:

Due to circumstances beyond our control we had to give up our season tickets this year, so I feel relatively confident this will be a Cup season. If so, you guys can thank my wife and me.

If we win the cup, Then we will chip in to pay you to stay home.

• Like 3

Brick Pig    14
1 minute ago, lucifer91 said:

If we win the cup, Then we will chip in to pay you to stay home.

And we will take it.