Sign in to follow this  
DevsMan84

Devils Game Worn jerseys for Sale

DevsMan84    605

I currently have three game worn NJ Devils for sale.  Please PM me if interested in any and I can send pictures upon request.  I accept paypal as a gift only.

1) 2014 Jacob Josefson Stadium Series Period 1 game worn jersey.  Was worn by Jacob in the first period of the outdoor game against the Rangers.  Has extremely light wear due to it being only worn 1 period (every player wore a new jersey for each period).  Comes with Meigray/NHL LOA.  I will also throw in an 8x10 photo reference of Jacob wearing this jersey in the first period of the game that is also autographed by him.  Autograph also comes with Sports Minded Unlimited COA.  Asking $500 shipped in the US firm.  Compare this with $1500 Meigray is asking for his second period jersey from this game.

2) Brian Rolson 2010-11 White set 3 game worn jersey.  he jersey was worn in 5 games and Brian scored a single goal in this in a game in Pittsburgh on 4/5/11.  Jersey has light wear consisting of some light marks a little bit below the crest and next to the left sleeve TV numbers.  Comes with Meigray LOA.  Asking $350 or best offer shipped in the US.

3) Oleg Tverdovsky NJ Devils 2003 Stanley Cup Finals red game worn jersey.  The jersey was worn by Oleg in games 3 & 4 in Anaheim against the Mighty Ducks. The series was won by the Devils in 7 games who captured their 3rd and most recent Stanley Cup in franchise history.  Has extremely little to virtually no wear and comes with Meigray/NHL LOA.  Asking $1,250.00 shipped in the US.

Edited by DevsMan84

DevsMan84    605

Feel free to make an offer on any of the jerseys!

Sign in to follow this