NFL Week 3

NJDevs4978

On 9/26/2017 at 9:31 PM, MadDog2020 said:

Looks like he’s not going to do it.  A very welcome development.

19 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Looks like he’s not going to do it.  A very welcome development.

I was thinking the actual logistics of it may be difficult because unless you're on the ice, taking a knee while on the bench is actually pretty difficult. Lack of space. It'll just look...weird

if Ward REALLY wanted to he could come off the bench and do it.....but this whole damn thing could and should have been kicked in the nuts the second Kapernick did this for attention last year....now the whole damn thing is like an out of control South Park episode.....

5 hours ago, '7' said:

I was thinking the actual logistics of it may be difficult because unless you're on the ice, taking a knee while on the bench is actually pretty difficult. Lack of space. It'll just look...weird

I mean, he could have probably forced the issue by saying he was going to do it, which more or less would have forced DeBoer to make him a starter (which has virtually no meaning in hockey) at some point early in the season, if not opening night.  Had DeBoer not, and effectively prevented it from happening, tiresome writers like Whysinski and pretty much everyone at Deadspin would have accused DeBoer of being in the Klan.  

But again, very glad that Ward is not doing it.