Sign in to follow this  
CommonDreads

GDT: 9/23/17 Bright Lights Brah @ NJ Devils

CommonDreads    454
LGD, not sure of the lines for either team yet but here's who's going tonight for the good guys

Goalies – Mackenzie Blackwood, Cory Schneider

Defensemen – Will Butcher, Viktor Loov, Ben Lovejoy, John Moore, Steven Santini, Brian Strait, Colton White

Forwards – Nathan Bastian, Joseph Blandisi, Jesper Bratt, Brian Gibbons, Jimmy  Hayes, Adam Henrique, Nick Lappin, Michael McLeod, Blake Pietila, John Quenneville, Drew Stafford, Miles Wood, Pavel Zacha

• Like 1

EdgeControl    181

LGDS, things are getting real now boys

Lots of competition,  do we see zacha and stafford together Again? Who with, Q?

Who will mcleod be With? Thought his board work was ok against the rags, and might be a good face off kid

No top line.. tonight..   but against the habs nico got a chance with hall and palms, and scored on it.. but Johansson also fit well with them

Loving this preseason 

• Like 1

Man was hoping Hischier would be in just so he could score a few against the rangers so they can see what a real prospect looks like :P

LGD!!! :evil: 

Andrew Gross‏ Verified account @AGrossRecord 

#NJDevils morning lines

Quenneville-Henrique-Hayes

Bratt-Zacha-Stafford

Wood-McLeod-Lappin

Pietila-Blandisi-Gibbons

#NJDevils morning D-pairs  

Moore-Loov

Butcher-Santini

Strait/Lovejoy/White

moustic    132

McLeod better have a great game or i don't see him making the roster as easily as i expected few weeks ago... 

mikepeluso8    37

Someone explain this to the morons out there like me:

Why is it not the full squad for preseason games? Where is Hischier? Why does the roster/lineup change for every preseason game? What am I missing here?

Satans Hockey    676
7 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

Someone explain this to the morons out there like me:

Why is it not the full squad for preseason games? Where is Hischier? Why does the roster/lineup change for every preseason game? What am I missing here?

Because it's game 4 of the preseason. Nico has played in 2 of the 3 games already. They are giving different players a chance to see if they can make the team. I forget what day it is but they will shortly start trimming the roster and sending guys either to Binghamton or back to their college/junior team or just not sign guys who are on a tryout.

Edited by Satans Hockey

EdgeControl    181
50 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Because it's game 4 of the preseason. Nico has played in 2 of the 3 games already. They are giving different players a chance to see if they can make the team. I forget what day it is but they will shortly start trimming the roster and sending guys either to Binghamton or back to their college/junior team or just not sign guys who are on a tryout.

Yep, the roster is just too big for the benches,  also.... and they need to see these kids skate tired in the 3rd.

HellOnICE    59

I was thinking about this the other day. I kind of wish they had two preseason games after the split squad game to get a final-ish looking roster in place, but not the way it worked out. 

I kind of wish they'd send the full team to Hockeyville and send a glorified Bingo team to play the islanders that night.

Satans Hockey    676

I can't remember if it's been talked about or not but the electronic ribbons were definitely replaced with new ones. They look a lot sharper/colorful. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

MadDog2020    1,901

The Rags have a kid from Glen Rock who played at Bergen Catholic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devlman    92

Dano takes forever to say something. Tired of his mindless rambling.

mfitz804    1,420

Classless douchebags. That should have been a match penalty too. 

Satans Hockey    676

Bratt is looking really great, I don't see how he doesn't start the season at least to see how he does before making a decision on what to do with him. 

• Like 3

EdgeControl    181
13 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Bratt is looking really great, I don't see how he doesn't start the season at least to see how he does before making a decision on what to do with him. 

AFAIK that line is a lock..Zacha stafford bratt...they were the best line first 2 periods..  mcleod needs to step up and be more than a PK...Hayes and Q look active

• Like 1

MadDog2020    1,901

You know what I love, is these commercials with these loser Rag fans telling their stories of how and why they root for that sack of sh!t franchise. Please, give me more.

• Haha 1

MadDog2020    1,901

Nice play by Butcher there.

mfitz804    1,420
10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

You know what I love, is these commercials with these loser Rag fans telling their stories of how and why they root for that sack of sh!t franchise. Please, give me more. emoji849.png

So annoying.

”My dog has his own Rangers jersey”.

You’re stupid and fvck your dog. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

MadDog2020    1,901

Bratt with an apple. Kid has looked GOOD.

• Like 1

WaffleFries    123

Bratt has been really really impressive. The Zacha Bratt Stafford line has been a lot of fun to watch this preseason.

• Like 1

devlman    92

The defensive team can't call timeouts after icings now??