Sign in to follow this  
Jerzey

GDT: Devils @ Rangers 7:00 Garden

LGD

Can't let this one get away.  Rangers are hurting, let's fvcking pound them.

ill be there and the last thing I want to do is walk out of there with a loss especially after last night, I expect the boys to bounce back and be flying out there. I think they will have 100% effort after their first L. Hope KK is strong in net, even though the rags are off to a bad start they are not a bad team.

• Like 1

Let GO Devils ! Time to get back to work............. Discipline  

Also anybody notice how sh!tty the ice was last night.............

Edited by Gunslinger27

LGDs..KK usually shines in these starts.   Zacha bratt nico rebound tonight  ... screen the king of no-rings  

Hynes better be working on new breakout strategy this morning...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Let GO Devils ! Time to get back to work............. Discipline  

Worth saying again:
STAY OUT OF THE BOX

(I'm looking at you, Zacha)

• Like 3

Devils don't win tonight and .500 is coming at us real fast. I'd really love to send the Rangers to 1-5. In the NFL they'd be just about done at that point.

• Like 1

A good old pistol whipping tonight would be just what the doctor ordered. Pending the results of the Miami Hurricanes game and the Yankees game, I am either going to be happy wasted or sad wasted when the game comes on. Either way, fvck the rangers.

• Like 4

I won't be watching this game until I get home later but I'm dvring it and shutting my phone off. Get the first goal and stay out of the box. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Omg please win tonight. My annoying coworker needs to shut up about his stupid Rags of a team. I want to go into work Monday with my head held high. 

LGD! Definitely watching this one tonight. Stop making stupid penalties and keep out of the box. 

Looks like Pavelec is in net on the other side. Battle of the backups. 

We need to stay out of the fvcking box.......................... Given up 3 PP goals last nite unacceptable............. Discipline for christsakes 

Lovejoy is in for Mueller. Stafford back in. Noesen a healthy scratch..... I don't think I need to say how I feel about Lovejoy being in, particularly in this game. I mean, Kinkaid, Lovejoy- I don't really appreciate Hynes treating a Rag game like some throwaway game. I want to beat these fvcktards, and this lineup doesn't give us the best chance to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Lovejoy is in for Mueller. Stafford back in. Noesen a healthy scratch..... I don't think I need to say how I feel about Lovejoy being in, particularly in this game. I mean, Kinkaid, Lovejoy- I don't really appreciate Hynes treating a Rag game like some throwaway game. I want to beat these fvcktards, and this lineup doesn't give us the best chance to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed on Lovejoy. Will miss Noesen but the rest of the lineup looks great. Hischier playing in between two big vets means the only one he has to worry about making rookie mistakes is himself. The other two will take care of themselves and put a physical presence around Nico.

So we are starting at -1 because Lovejoy will inevitably turn over one puck that will lead to a goal. We need 3 to win.

• Like 2

Let's hope the players are p1ssed off at losing last night and are determined to prove a point. But Lovejoy? Dear god, no.

LGD!

Man hope a win happens. We seem to start out the beginning of the season strong and flounder after that.

We really don't look organized out there.

Looking about as bad as last night, just not playing a team that's as good as the Caps.