GDT: Devils @ Rangers 7:00 Garden

Jerzey

9 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Aw sh!t was that tonight's game?  I was actually gonna try and go with em.

Yeah it was... I'd rather give my $$ to the Devils than pay MSG $125 but I appreciate them going!  

Devils Insiders‏ @DevilsInsiders 

I know you heard us tonight. Nothing better than cheering this team on to a win in the Worlds Most Famous Train Station.

• Like 6

Kinkaid was amazing! Just so happy they won!!   :cheers:  A couple of days to rest & regroup for Tuesday... 

Just found out I'll be attending Tuesday, and sitting 12 rows off the ice courtesy of a friend who has a ticket hook-up. [emoji3][emoji482][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

RECAP

• I love beating the Rangers, but the strategy in the 3rd nearly cost this team.
  • They were way too passive.
  • The effort was good, but the execution was not.
  • Regardless, it was a gutsy win, and hopefully they can fix their mistakes from this one.

POSSESSION

• ES CF: 39 to 47
  • ES FF: 30 to 33
  • ES SF: 15 to 25
  • ES SCF: 19 to 20
  • ES HDCF: 7 to 9
  • All CF: 47 to 64
  • All FF: 36 to 44
  • All SF: 19 to 31
  • All SCF: 23 to 27
  • All HDCF: 9 to 11
  • Like 2

Absolute dumpster fire of a first period, KK gets all the credit for keeping us in it.

The pass by Butcher on the Stafford goal...that was a perfect pass with three Rangers looking even more stupid than they usually do.

Got scary at the end with the late goal, but we held it, we win, they can go eat a d!ck. Good job boys!

• Like 2

I don't know about you guys, but I HATE games at that smelly Garden.

Almost all the time the Devils don't get breaks there and this franchises worst nightmares come from that dump in the middle of the most overrated city in the world. Great city, but gets way too much credit for being the end all be all city in the USA.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

What happened to Johansson? Hurt or benched?

I think he got benched, but he'll rebound.

38 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Hall has been bad with the puck tonight too, like his mind is way ahead of his hands. 

2 more years at 6 mil...  hmm   

Good gut check win... KK was very good, yet alot  of those rag shots were in his chest or glove. 

Bratt plays well on both ends

Sweet hands by stafford  

Like woods effort,  goes 110% , it's been our best line with rico

I would've happily signed up for a 2-1 record against the Leafs, Caps, and Rangers...especially with two of those games coming on the road.

Devils 4-1-0, Rangers 1-5-0.  I would've happily signed up for that too. 

Good news about a win like this is that it's like a pitcher learning to win without his best stuff.  Sometimes you just need to find a way, and they did it tonight.  Right now that's good enough for me.  Great job by KK in this one.

And oh yeah...fvck the Rangers.

• Like 3

Hayes too, or was he hurt, zero mins in the 3rd. Gibbons and coleman 17 plus each...

All three of them were benched. They were all horrendous, and Zacha took an absolutely mindless offensive zone penalty for the second night in a row. Let this be a wake up call that that sh!t isn't acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2