GDT: Lightning @ Devils, 7:30 PM

dmann422

Just now, Neb00rs said:

How was Cory tonight?

None of the goals were really on him.  The Devils' first one on Budaj was a serious softie.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, devlman said:

Wtf hall

That was a sweet move even though it didn't fool Budaj man.  He used the toe of his stick to pull it back to his forehand.  That sh!t was sweet.  Quite a display.  

I love this team.  I can't believe we're putting 3+ pucks in the net a night.  Never thought I see the team score this much.  

2 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

OPINION. I know I might get a ton of flack for this but personally I like it when the Devils score more goals than their opponent. 

Technically, they didn't, but I see where you're going with this, and I like it.

3 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Idc, cause they won, but wtf was hall doing? That was almost as bad as Patty's moves. 

His futility has gone from frustrating to infuriating for me. But fvck it, we're 5-1. I don't care if he ever scores again if things keep going like this (besides regretting wasting a fantasy draft pick on him).

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

It looked too slow to do anything. Unless your Patrick Kane I can't see you being able to make a move like that quick enough, especially now that they stopped cutting the ice. 

He’s quick enough, he was just already in too close. He had nowhere left to go.