Sign in to follow this  
devlman

GDT: Devils @ Senators, 7:30 PM

LGD

Logic would dictate that eventually this team has to come back to earth but... I can't help but feel like they have a good chance tonight!

I have hated the Sens for many, many years.

If Nico wants to wait until 10/27 to score his first, I am fine with that as I will be in attendance. But get 3 more assists in the meantime. 

Let's Go Devils!!!!

LGD!!!

• Like 1

I simply see no concrete evidence that suggests the Devils will be any worse than 81-1 by the end of the season.

LGD! First goal for Nico tonight in front of his former coach Guy Boucher!!

Lineup tonight:

Hall-Hischier-Stafford

Johansson-Henrique-Palmieri

Gibbons-Zacha-Bratt

Wood-Coleman-Noesen

Greene-Severson

Moore-Santini

Butcher-Prout

Schneider

Healthy scratches: Mueller, Lovejoy, Hayes

Would have liked to see Mueller in again tonight, because I thought last game he was better than he was in previous games. Gibbons is being rewarded by moving up to the third line so he can play on supreme enforcer Pavel Zacha's wing.

• Like 2

Mueller being scratched for the third time in four games...a bit concerning. 

Devils didn't know they'd get Butcher when they traded for Mueller and he's been impossible to take out of the lineup.  When a D gets hurt things'll clear up back there.

10 minutes ago, Triumph said:

Devils didn't know they'd get Butcher when they traded for Mueller and he's been impossible to take out of the lineup.  When a D gets hurt things'll clear up back there.

I get that, and it's still obviously very early in the season, but at the same time Mueller was given a shot to stake a claim to a spot in the lineup (three games right out of the chute), and now it's three healthy scratches in four games.  The Devils weren't just going to completely mothball Lovejoy and Prout, I understand that too, but it doesn't seem like they're too thrilled with Mueller if he's racking up the scratches this early...though I read somewhere that he's supposed to be back in tomorrow, against his old team. 

Hoping we can keep it going tonight and get another solid W.  The win Tuesday against the Bolts was a good one, and we should be playing with quite a bit of confidence now.  Keys will be staying disciplined since we've seemed to have a little bit of a hard time with that lately, strong puck movement, and of course, Schneider continuing to play well. 

Let's Go Devils!

LGD. I'm excited for this one. The D is going to have their hands full with how well the Sens top line is playing... And Karlsson being back in. Stay out of the box. 

Let's play some #BoringHockey for Mr. Melnyk

Devils win 19-2

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

Let's play some #BoringHockey for Mr. Melnyk

Devils win 19-2

That's ridiculous.

7-3 Devils.

• Like 2

It's nice to be genuinely excited to watch the Devils on gameday.  I watch as much as possible because I enjoy hockey but NJD haven't been must watch TV like this in years.       

• Like 3

Going to be a tough game with Ottawa being shutout and having their first regulation loss in their last game. Would love to see them get at least a point tonight. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

LEt’s go boys! Let’s get it done on the road again!