GDT: Devils at Edmonton, 11/3/17, 9:00 PM Eastern (slightly less too late)

mfitz804

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Maybe Shero can convince Greene to develop an "allergy" like Chicago did we Hossa to get us out of the cap hit.

It doesn't matter how many Dmen Hynes 'dresses'... if they suck with 6, they'll suck with 7... just a little less tired at the end of the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I know I'm one of the first to mock our fans for not cheering all the time, yadda yadda yadda, but holy sh!t is the crowd boring in this game

Typical western Canadian crowd. Quietest buildings you can imagine...wait til you see Calgary.

Edited by devlman

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Are they really booing Taylor Hall?

Man the Oilers have some stupid fans.

Weekes even talked about how they were walking around all chest out last year with their little bit of success and their fancy new arena. I used to kind of like the Oilers, but fvck them. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Maybe Shero can convince Greene to develop an "allergy" like Chicago did we Hossa to get us out of the cap hit.

Funny Andy Greene story...

At a recent game, my 10 year old was checking out the players on the big board. Bratt, Severson, Nico all got “he’s so cute”. Andy got “bald but still awesome”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Weekes even talked about how they were walking around all chest out last year with their little bit of success and their fancy new arena. I used to kind of like the Oilers, but fvck them. 

90% of the time the reason I start to dislike a team is because of their fans and not their players.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, devlman said:

Typical western Canadian crowd. Quietest buildings you can imagine...wait til you see Calgary.

Didn't they at least used to have a somewhat cheering crowd?

Like I get that after their one who good season, Oilers fans are bitter that the league isnt rolling over for them, but sh!t this is pathetic.

Why can't Butcher get more ice time. I can't look at Prout anymore

Just now, jagknife said:

Didn't they at least used to have a somewhat cheering crowd?

Like I get that after their one who good season, Oilers fans are bitter that the league isnt rolling over for them, but sh!t this is pathetic.

Yeah but still never raucous. Calgary is much worse. Their fans don't even stand for goals.