GDT: Devils at Edmonton, 11/3/17, 9:00 PM Eastern (slightly less too late)

mfitz804

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

Why can't Butcher get more ice time. I can't look at Prout anymore

Yeah but still never raucous. Calgary is much worse. Their fans don't even stand for goals.

Man, that has had to have changed in the last decade, right? I feel like in the late 00's they were pretty crazy, like watching the battle for Alberta was a spectacle and nearly made me take a trip to just see a game in both EDM & CGY

• Like 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Didn’t Hall say som3 negative things about the team after they traded him? How pissed he was? I could see booing him a bit. 

I really don't think he ever did, I feel like his comments were more of adornment for the city and that feeling of unfinishedness

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Didn’t Hall say som3 negative things about the team after they traded him? How pissed he was? I could see booing him a bit. 

He was upset because he was the odd man out. He felt like of all people to go he couldn't see how he was the expendable one. I don't remember him saying anything bad, just that he was really really disappointed and he'd show them they made a mistake.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

He was upset because he was the odd man out. He felt like of all people to go he couldn't see how he was the expendable one. I don't remember him saying anything bad, just that he was really really disappointed and he'd show them they made a mistake.

If someone said that after leaving our team, I’d boo that guy.