Funding

DevilMinder

Hi all, I was prompted to look through the financials of NJDevs because JimmyLeeds asked how the amazon funds were after using the referral link. The picture wasn't as rosy as I thought as the last couple of months I got hit for shortfalls for hosting fees. It appears that although traffic is up almost 25% from last year the ad displays are down 35% and the referral bounties have dwindled to a few uses a month ($3 so far this month.)

0fa8d805-2027-4112-b10f-83b706553082.png

So the short of it, can I ask you all to white-list this site from any ad blockers you have and remember to use the amazon referral link when shopping there?

Thanks again everyone as we enjoy the resurgent Devils!

Brad "DM" Smith

10 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Once my christmas bonus clears I'll pay what I can to Venmo like I usually try to do. This is a fantastic forum.

Side note -- has anyone else had a glitch when you click that you'll randomly be re-directed to a spammy-looking site? Had it on mobile and now on my work computer. Started seeing it yesterday, I believe.

Same here re donating....and also same here with getting that spammy thing that pops up if you click anywhere thats not a link.

16 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Once my christmas bonus clears I'll pay what I can to Venmo like I usually try to do. This is a fantastic forum.

Side note -- has anyone else had a glitch when you click that you'll randomly be re-directed to a spammy-looking site? Had it on mobile and now on my work computer. Started seeing it yesterday, I believe.

Yes.

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:02 AM, DevilMinder said:

Hi all, I was prompted to look through the financials of NJDevs because JimmyLeeds asked how the amazon funds were after using the referral link. The picture wasn't as rosy as I thought as the last couple of months I got hit for shortfalls for hosting fees. It appears that although traffic is up almost 25% from last year the ad displays are down 35% and the referral bounties have dwindled to a few uses a month ($3 so far this month)

You're welcome!!   :D   (I had a weak month)

I've done a ton on Amazon and even have my family making sure they click on the link. Every penny counts and I use it for small and large purchases

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Thanks for the donations and I have already seen an increase in the ads served.

For those who donated I will move you to the "contributors group" that doesn't see ads.

When I venmo'd njdevs, a B. Smith came up. Is this correct?