Sign in to follow this  
sundstrom

Palmieri out 4-6 weeks w/ broken foot

Per NJ Devils Twitter

That shot he took off the foot in Minny that he missed a couple shifts obvious culprit.

That's a blow for sure. Let's hope Johannson is back quick enough to mitigate this to an extent.

Devils have been pretty lucky the past couple of seasons with injuries to key players.  I guess the chickens are now coming home to roost.

Oh fvck off, when the fvck did he get hurt AGAIN? I've about had it with injuries. Motherfvcker, enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Devils have been pretty lucky the past couple of seasons with injuries to key players.  I guess the chickens are now coming home to roost.

Great. In years that made no difference. It figures we actually have a good team this year and have been basically ravaged. fvck injuries.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

In order for key players to get injured there must be players that were key to something. In the last couple of seasons there weren't really any players that could be construed as key to anything because there was nothing to be key to. 

• Like 3

Are you fvcking serious, come on.

Man, seems like this is just going to be one of those unlucky years for Palms...feel for him big time.  Also sucks to see my current favorite Devil injured again. 

Come back soon Kyle! 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Between the Devils and my football team (Dolphins), I've had it up to my last amount of tolerance when it comes to key injuries. I'm beginning to wish both of my teams were comprised of highly skilled, athletic robots as opposed to human beings lol.

You've got to be absolutely fvcking kidding me.

Where's MoJo? Get your ass healthy, soon, please. I can't take Stafford in the top-6 for another 4-6 weeks. 

16 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Respect... but, he didn't increase the severity of the injury by finishing the game did he?

seriously can't catch a break.  In the Metro the Devils are the hardest hit by injuries.  Rangers have been lucky.DPAMWUCX4AAnhYC.jpg.75f79063e3da699738dc9696ab3a4668.jpg

• Like 1

This sucks. It feels like its going to be a lost year for Palmieri.

not ideal - i could see stafford getting pushed up to line 1 as he is most similar to palms at least in style of play from the RW.

i could also see this as hayes getting another look.

I'm not all that devastated by this. It's 4 weeks. Plus he's been missing great chances of late, and we hopefully can get Mojo back real soon. If not, call up the Blender.

The worst thing about this is this means more Stafford.

Edited by devlman

time for stafford and zacha to earn their money, move them up and tell them skate or be benched.. its a privilege to skate on a line with hall, who single handedly tilts the ice and creates offensive possessions

11 minutes ago, devlman said:

I'm not all that devastated by this. It's 4 weeks. Plus he's been missing great chances of late, and we hopefully can get Mojo back real soon. If not, call up the Blender.

The worst thing about this is this means more Stafford.

I look at it the other way. Felt like he was going to start getting hot and burying some of those chances soon. He was hitting so many damn posts. 

• Like 1

Damn, really feel bad for Palmieri this year. Playing hard (and doing pretty well), but not getting the bounces, and now another injury.

Well, Zacha was waiting for a opportunity to produce. Here it is...

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Oh fvck off, when the fvck did he get hurt AGAIN? I've about had it with injuries. Motherfvcker, enough. emoji35.png

Same reaction I just had.  When I read the title I said "Mother fvck, when the hell did he get hurt?".  I must've missed when he got hit with the puck, and I also thought I saw him out there late in the game and/or in OT.  Damnit.  Well this sucks.  He just came back a few games ago too. 

What's the status on MoJo?