Sign in to follow this  
SterioDesign

GDT: Boston @ NJ Devils 7 PM

Alright.

Basically I created a post about Palms broken foot but MadDog beat me to it by a few seconds and i don't know how to delete a thread. So i'm just gonna edit this one into the GDT lol

So the Bruins will be without Marchand, Bjork and Krug (and Spooner i believe, he's close to a return apparently)

Not playing against Marchand is great but missing Palms and Mojo really sucks

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

Always a big game to me when the Devils play Boston.  Even though I don't live there anymore I still keep contact with a lot of Bruins fans.  The Devils have sucked against them oh since right before I moved.

Go Devils!

Yeah the Bruins are my backup team when the Devils are out. It's just natural as i hate Habs fans so much lol

Also wish Schneider would go in God mode like Marty use to playing MTL.

With Palms Out: 8-3 Devils

Edited by DevsMan84

do you guys think Zajac and Boyle ever talk about when they fought that one time last year? lol LGD! 

Edited by Aznjsn

Always a big game to me when the Devils play Boston.  Even though I don't live there anymore I still keep contact with a lot of Bruins fans.  The Devils have sucked against them oh since right before I moved.

Go Devils!

My brother-in-law and my nephews are all big Bruins fans (as a matter of fact, my younger nephew, who is 6, plays in the Little Bruins youth program and will be getting the opportunity to skate with his team during the first intermission of the Bruins game on Friday afternoon!). I always wanna beat them a little more lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be on an airplane headed back to NJ during this game. I don't even care if we win or lose, can we just please get to Christmas without any of our other players fvcking dying? 

• Like 1

LGD, gonna have to see someone else step up with Kyle out. Boston is gonna be without Marchand, Bjork, and Krug, so they're missing some key guys too.

54 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

do you guys think Zajac and Boyle ever talk about when they fought that one time last year? lol LGD! 

Probably not the best decision Travis ever made, luckily Boyle isn't as tough as he is big, because he would have killed him. 

Oh, and LGD!!

Per Hynes

Hall-Zajac-Bratt
Henrique-Hischier-Gibbons
Wood-Boyle-Stafford
Zacha-Coleman-Hayes

Greene-Santini
Moore-Severson
Butcher-Lovejoy

Schneider

Not sure how I feel about those lines

• Like 1

RIP Palms for a few weeks. God this is lame. LGD, I'll be at the game tonight.

1 minute ago, CommonDreads said:

Per Hynes

Hall-Zajac-Bratt
Wood-Boyle-Stafford
Zacha-Coleman-Hayes

Greene-Santini
Moore-Severson
Butcher-Lovejoy

Schneider

i think with palms out, we'll see a lot of shuffling.

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Probably not the best decision Travis ever made, luckily Boyle isn't as tough as he is big, because he would have killed him. 

Oh, and LGD!!

I think you can see that Boyle was laughing during the whole fight, lol

4 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Per Hynes

Hall-Zajac-Bratt
Wood-Boyle-Stafford
Zacha-Coleman-Hayes

Greene-Santini
Moore-Severson
Butcher-Lovejoy

Schneider

My thoughts exactly. 

Good for Gibbons cracking the top 6 though. 

I'll jump off a bridge if we don't see Q, Lappin or Blender called up and Hayes out of the lineup. 

37 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I'll jump off a bridge if we don't see Q, Lappin or Blender called up and Hayes out of the lineup. 

Watch Hayes have a good night tonight just so we have see him for a few more games.

it's funny how some of us im sure were upset that guys like Q, Lappin, Speer, Blandisi didn't make the team. But then we figured, oh well we'll see them soon enough if there's injuries...

Yet... we've had a bunch of injuries and we still didnt see any of them lol

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

it's funny how some of us im sure were upset that guys like Q, Lappin, Speer, Blandisi didn't make the team. But then we figured, oh well we'll see them soon enough if there's injuries...

Yet... we've had a bunch of injuries and we still didnt see any of them lol

If they're going to call any of those guys up, it's gotta be for a top-6 shot. No use wasting their time sitting on the bench 55 minutes a game up in the NHL. 

56 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I'm a big fan of Q and would love to see him up here, but I think he may still be injured. Not sure...

Edited by devlman

Would anyone be interested in 2 tickets to tonights game? I might not be able to make it. Section 231, 50 bucks each.

LGDs, keep it going  cmon johansson, its been 3 weeks, suck it up and get back up on the horse

Edited by EdgeControl

1 hour ago, EdgeControl said:

LGDs, keep it going  cmon johansson, its been 3 weeks, suck it up and get back up on the horse

I hope this is said tongue-in-cheek. Concussions are dangerous to "suck it up".