Sign in to follow this  
RunninWithTheDevil

GDT: Devils vs Stars 7:00 12/15

13 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

I thought so too, he's decent on the PP handling the puck.. good hands.. Zacha hit a post and came up 0.1 sec late.. Hynes will run with him now... can't wait for the vets to push the lines down

While I hate him not scoring, Stafford not scoring is easier to swallow than when guys like Henrique went on 10+ game droughts.

Got to see the rest of the highlights finally and really loved our intensity and the fact we capitalized on our chances.

I know it’s beating a dead horse at this point, but sh!t is Greene a liability. I didn’t see the game, but is he playing on the bottom pair yet? From swinging and missing on the first goal (that’s was just bad luck) to literally kicking the puck in the net on the second, and allowing himself to be beat by the exact same saucer pass in the same damn sequence when Radulov hit he post then was robbed by Cory, the dude is doing more harm than good.

oh well, hell of a lot more positives than negatives from this game, and the 2 points were huge after a hard fought 1 point game the night before.

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone else find irony in a goalie whose name is basically “Lettin’ in”?

Based on his career I don’t think the irony is lost on him hahah

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Anyone else find irony in a goalie whose name is basically “Lettin’ in”?

Talk about some softies...  

6 hours ago, Triumph said:

Someone up thread talked about the Devils allowing fewer shots - I think part of that is Zajac rounding back into form, but I guess Vatanen has something to do with it, even though he's being eaten alive out there.  I also think part of it is Hall not playing - Hall generates a ton of shots for the Devils, but he also has them giving up a lot more when he's on the ice. 

Vatanen has one of the lower CA/60 on the team since his arrival, but they generate nothing with him on the ice. Zajac, somewhat suprisingly, has one of the higher CA/60. Now, it's important to keep in mind you probably base this off shots on goal against and they can be influenced by a number of things (penalties for, fewer against, opposition missing more shots, Devils blocking more...).