Coleman-Zajac-Gibbons
Bratt-Boyle-Noesen
Wood-Zacha-Stafford

Moore-Vatanen
Greene-Santini
Butcher-Severson

Schneider

A lot of people complaining about the lines. To those people, I'll say this:

1. New Jersey doesn't have a conventional line 2, 3, or 4. They'll all get key minutes.
  2. You're out of your goddamn mind if you want to break up Coleman-Zajac-Gibbons. They've been playing really well together, and there's no reason to interrupt that. 
  3. If Palmieri had half of the chances that Bratt's gotten the last few weeks, we may have another win or two. I adore Bratt, but he's too young and too weak to finish a ton of those opportunities. I'm thrilled Palms is back on the first line. 

I really can't wait until Johansson is back. The sooner I see Stafford in a suit, the better. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Devils 9-1.

I also hope Henrique gets drilled by Santini.

Why would you hope that?

32 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

1. New Jersey doesn't have a conventional line 2, 3, or 4. They'll all get key minutes.
  2. You're out of your goddamn mind if you want to break up Coleman-Zajac-Gibbons. They've been playing really well together, and there's no reason to interrupt that. 
  3. If Palmieri had half of the chances that Bratt's gotten the last few weeks, we may have another win or two. I adore Bratt, but he's too young and too weak to finish a ton of those opportunities. I'm thrilled Palms is back on the first line. 

I really can't wait until Johansson is back. The sooner I see Stafford in a suit, the better. 

For #2, granted I'm not in tune with what a lot of other fans are saying about the team outside of this forum, but who wants to break up that line and why?  Can't see any reason to do so or why they'd be better off playing with different players.  And also, I too am thrilled Palmieri is back, but did you not expect him to go back on the first line or something? Seems very natural to me that he'd jump right back on that line with Hall and Hischier.  That line, when looking at it on paper, is very scary.  That's a pretty formidable top line.  

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Why would you hope that?

Because he plays for Anaheim.

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

Ray Shero shipped him off and you want him to get smacked? 

Amazing how quickly you forget he was one of the VERY few remotely lovable players between the cup run and Nico.

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

To each his own.  I mean I hope Anaheim loses, in fact I hope we win 8-0, but I can't say I hope for Henrique to necessarily get mauled by anyone.  

57 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Right. Looking at that lineup we have a first line and three third lines. But those 3 belong together no question.

32 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Devils 9-1.

I also hope Henrique gets drilled by Santini.

I believe you guys may be missing his brand of humor. I suspect he wasn’t being genuine about the score either. But, that said, I’m not rooting for Henrique. I’d clap for him, once, if I were at the game. But I hope he plays like sh!t just like I hope for the rest of the team.

• Like 1

LGD

Looking forward to Rico's "thank you montage".  Should be touching.

rico has always been very stout on his skates, santini might be the one on the ice..

bratt needs to do a few hundred wrist curls each night (off season). hes accurate but needs a bit more velocity 

our D-pairings are really 1A, 1B.., oops   I mean 2A, 2B. 2C  getting very equal mins 5v5

do palms and hall play on #1 PP again?

1 hour ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Ray Shero shipped him off and you want him to get smacked? 

Amazing how quickly you forget he was one of the VERY few remotely lovable players between the cup run and Nico.

I didn't love him.

43 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Right. Looking at that lineup we have a first line and three third lines. But those 3 belong together no question.

I believe you guys may be missing his brand of humor. I suspect he wasn’t being genuine about the score either. But, that said, I’m not rooting for Henrique. I’d clap for him, once, if I were at the game. But I hope he plays like sh!t just like I hope for the rest of the team.

lol yeah my 9-1 score prediction was fine, but me wanting Santini to drill Henrique was the ridiculous part haha.

Welcome back, Rico.  

And welcome back to the lineup Taylor Hall and Kyle Palmieri.  The boys held things down, now we need to keep things moving along during this homestand.   Put points in the bank.  Wouldn't mind a breakout game on the score sheet from Pavel Zacha.  

30 minutes ago, Jersey Sure said:

Wouldn't mind a breakout game on the score sheet from Pavel Zacha.  

I wouldn’t mind owning the car from Back to the Future, but it’s getting to the point where that’s about as likely as what you said. 

25 minutes ago, Jersey Sure said:

Welcome back, Rico.  

And welcome back to the lineup Taylor Hall and Kyle Palmieri.  The boys held things down, now we need to keep things moving along during this homestand.   Put points in the bank.  Wouldn't mind a breakout game on the score sheet from Pavel Zacha.  

8 points or more (out of 12 max) and I'll be very happy with the way this homestand turned out.  Don't want to go too crazy with expectations...especially since now that the guys who were out for extended periods (like Kyle) will need a little time to feel comfortable again. 

I'll give Henrique a good ovation when they show a video. Other then that I'm happy with the trade and I want 2 points. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I didn't love him.

I am genuinely confused and curious as to how you can’t like Henrique. 

LGD............... :gd:

Beer Mode: Winter Sammy's  for tonights game

Lets kick some ass tonight boys................ :rock:

• Like 2

The piece they just did on Rico on the pre-game was great. Hopefully they replay it in between periods for anyone who missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6