Merry Christmas!

MadDog2020

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brought everyone plenty of Devils swag. emoji106.pngemoji319.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gift has been the same for years now...just being with my family and seeing my daughter feeling so much excitement and happiness, in the way that only a kid on Christmas can.  I always tell everyone not to get me anything, as there's nothing I really need (not that I don't appreciate the gesture of course, just that I'm not expecting anything).  I really just enjoy the day.

BUT, as far as Devils swag goes, I did buy myself a 2016-17 Set 3 game-worn red Palmieri jersey as something of a gift for me (with my wife's blessing)...I had just bought a 2015-16 Set 3 game-worn white Palms, so it's sweet having one of each.  Done with GWs for the foreseeable future...there's some bargains out there, but it's a pricey hobby for sure...as Palms is my current favorite Devil, he was the one player I was willing to splurge for, and fortunately his GWs aren't as much as several other players.  But I agree 100% with aylbert...this season has been an awesome gift all on its own.  This season has been so much damned FUN!

Anyway, hope everyone here enjoyed their day, regardless of what you celebrate, or how you celebrate it.  

• Like 3

Merry and Happy to all. 

I have more Devils shirts than i could possibly wear, but still got 2 new ones today, that I've never seen before. 

Going to church, spending the day with the family, counting my blessings, and yeah, nice to be a NJD fan right now.

Now, winding down and grateful our company is closed tomorrow.

• Like 1

Kind of interested in hearing how people like their new jerseys. I’m slowly coming around on the new design, and would like to get a jersey of one of the young guys at some point down the road. Haven’t heard much about them quality wise other than the Fanstics replicas not being all that great. Did anyone get an authentic?

14 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Kind of interested in hearing how people like their new jerseys. I’m slowly coming around on the new design, and would like to get a jersey of one of the young guys at some point down the road. Haven’t heard much about them quality wise other than the Fanstics replicas not being all that great. Did anyone get an authentic?

I did. Seems to be just as high quality as the Reebok's so, no complaints here. I agree about the Fanatics knock-offs, they honestly look like you'd be better off just getting a chinese knock-off for less money.

• Like 1