GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Ok... Enough is enough. End this fvcking losing streak, end the fvcking losing streak in Hipster Town, and end the fvcking losing streak against this fvcktard team, and the fvcktard goalie they're starting against us. Also- GET RID OF THE fvckING OFFSIDES CHALLENGE. LGD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I knew his meaningless goal would buy him another game. emoji19.png

Ugh. First healthy scratch of the season for Coleman. Other than a meaningless goal last game I don’t see how Hynes can justify taking him out for Stafford. 

• Like 1

Sometimes, you have to let the other guys play, I guess. Not thrilled. 
But I'm tired of losing, of giving up 4+ goals, and of people being excited about the fvcking Islanders. Let's end all of those things tonight.
LGD

This isn't youth hockey. It's not 'the sucky kid paid his money too, he has to play like everyone else'. It's the NHL. I'm starting to get irritated with Hynes and his lineup decisions (losing six in a row certainly doesn't help).

Sometimes, you have to let the other guys play, I guess. Not thrilled. 

But I'm tired of losing, of giving up 4+ goals, and of people being excited about the fvcking Islanders. Let's end all of those things tonight.

LGD

The Islanders annoy the sh!t out of me. I don't hate them like the Rags or Flyers, but they've just become an annoying nuisance of a thorn in our side and I'm sick of them. Cave their fvcking faces in tonight. And don't let Barzal skate around and put on a show. Hit that little fvcker and make him earn it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This isn't youth hockey. It's not 'the sucky kid paid his money too, he has to play like everyone else'. It's the NHL. I'm starting to get irritated with Hynes and his lineup decisions (losing six in a row certainly doesn't help).

I guess that's a valid point too. Unless Coleman has a nagging injury or something, he should be in there. He's earned his spot. 

• Like 1

Cliché 4 point game tonight.   Not sure how to feel about Coleman being out.  Definitely agree that he usually brings the effort each night.  Not that he was the sole reason for the loss last week, but I think if we get a better game from Schneider tonight, we can beat these guys.  Let's get a win in their damn building.

End this streak of L's, start a streak of W's.

And while we're at ending things, can we end the numerous amount of physical and mental errors that end up in quality scoring chances that find the back of our net.  And can we end the not taking advantage of getting chances to control a game..., like having multiple power play chances after scoring one or not taking a retaliatory cross-check in the 3rd period with a 2 goal lead.  

This is a real time important, stretch for this team. They can hang with and beat anyone.  Time to clean things up and do it.

• Like 2

This is gonna be a tough one, obviously. It feels like they seldom play well on this date so I’m not expecting a W but they gotta break this streak sooner than later.

regarding Stafford, maybe they’re showcasing him for trade fodder?

Glad Nose is back in though. Hopefully his offsensive burst didn’t extinguish in his absence. 

Isles are hot right now (we're the one's who sort of righted the ship for them) but I don't want to hear it. Time for Cory to steal two points.

No excuses for Cory tonight. If he lets in more than three, I'm gonna lose my sh!t. I don't care about the defense. I don't care about anything. Stop the fvcking puck.

1 hour ago, Derlique said:

Less than 3GA would be cool- oh and a win, i guess

Less than 3GA would be cool- oh and a win, i guess

I 100% agree and i think the two go hand in hand given our recent streak. Keep them to under 3 and we have ourselves a game we can win. Cmon Cory we need your A-game tonight man.

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

No excuses for Cory tonight. If he lets in more than three, I'm gonna lose my sh!t. I don't care about the defense. I don't care about anything. Stop the fvcking puck.

Exactly right. We're on the dividing line of losing streak and crisis right now. I'm not accepting any loser point OT or shootout losses either. Win the damn game.

And god help these refs if they steal another goal from us.

Edited by '7'
  • Like 2