GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Glad they’re right back at it tonight. Need to wash the bad taste out after last night. Not super confident going up against a really hot Bruins team without Hall, but let’s just hope they at least come out pissed off and ready to play. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Why would it be another week? They play the Preds Thursday. 

Maybe he's assuming we're going to lose to them too lol.  Agree with Crisis, it's hard to find something to be positive about right now, but I think that's the most important part -- not to get down, and realize that we've still played more good hockey up to this point in the season than we have bad, so all in all, while lately it's been frustrating, we're still in a fairly good position.  A little puck luck, some grit and grinding, and we can get right back in the W column.  Dig deep boys, and let's score some goals.

Let's Go Devils.

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Maybe he's assuming we're going to lose to them too lol.  Agree with Crisis, it's hard to find something to be positive about right now, but I think that's the most important part -- not to get down, and realize that we've still played more good hockey up to this point in the season than we have bad, so all in all, while lately it's been frustrating, we're still in a fairly good position.  A little puck luck, some grit and grinding, and we can get right back in the W column.  Dig deep boys, and let's score some goals.

Let's Go Devils.

Ha my bad. I misread the schedule but perhaps it had a bit of a subconscious twist that you highlighted in that at this rate, we're probably going to lose to Nashville as well. 

Drink your coffee or Mosnters, come out pissed off and aggressive, score a fvcking goal or 4, put this losing sh!t in the rear view mirror.

And for fvcks sake someone hit Marchand.

Zacha scores tonight, cause I know he's on here as a lurker and clearly gives a sh!t what I have to say.

Zacha, Vats, Nose and Palms [Maybe, if he does its on the PP, from his new home] are our scorers

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

LGD!!!  :evil:  

As Amanda says - don't shoot the messenger - tonight's lines at warm-up: 

Bratt-Zajac-Palmieri

Johansson-Zacha-Stafford

Wood-Hischier-Noesen

Coleman-Boyle-Hayes

Greene-Vatanen

Moore-Severson

Butcher-Lovejoy

Schneider

I don’t hate those lines but definitely don’t love them...