Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satans Hockey

Game Thread: Czech Republic vs. Sweden, 1pm ESPN

43 posts in this topic

Am i the only one who doesnt need a countdown clock to the world series of poker that starts in 8hrs?

I was just about to mention that. :angry: This stupid little thing has been pissing me off every time I see it.

1-0 Czech Republic! Straka scores on a low wrister from the slot about 7:20 into the game.

wooooooooooooo Elias connects to Havlat to score 2-0 wooooooooooooooo

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE

OK, how vicious has that comment by whoever the color commentator on ESPN is, "The Swedes need to be worried if they look over and see that Jiri Dopita is breaking a sweat. That doesn't usually happen."

Never mind that it's true. :P

yeah, more updates please (for those of us, not near a tv)

Thx.

Not much to update, the Czechs are completely shutting down the Swedes. Have about half left in the third, 3-0 Czech Republic...this one's all but over at this point.

Czechs on the man advantage...if the Swedes can't kill this one off, it's surely over.

well the Germans gave the Fins a run for their money, and the Czechs defeat the Swedes - perhaps the US does have a chance tonight...

PP wiped, Elias to the box for hooking, now we have some 4-4 play for about 30 seconds.

Man, nice work along the boards by Rucinsky. He's a hellouva player.

Agreed. He was always the one (ex)Ranger I wanted on the Devils. He can be fun to watch.

Anyone surprised with how well the Czechs are shutting down the Swedes? I sure as hell didn't expect a manhandling like this. If the Czechs can keep up playing like this, they really have a shot at taking the tourney this year.

Holy sh!tz i just turned on the game and opened the thread and i saw 4-0 and assumed it was Swedes winning.. then was reading the thread.. and was shocked.. Go Czech!