Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elias Sports Bureau

Want Devils games on video?

15 posts in this topic

I'll take 93 and M (unless Swede wants it). :P

I hate to be annoying about this, but for the Daneyko Night game (#113), do you have all of the postgame recorded? I wanted to know because I ended up on there with a poster about the All-Star Devils when they do that compilation of highlights at the very end. I'm sorry about being so picky.

So, if you do, I'd definitely take that one. #60, #97 and #101, too.

I hate to be annoying about this, but for the Daneyko Night game (#113), do you have all of the postgame recorded? I wanted to know because I ended up on there with a poster about the All-Star Devils when they do that compilation of highlights at the very end. I'm sorry about being so picky.

So, if you do, I'd definitely take that one. #60, #97 and #101, too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can NEVER be annoying by me!

Well Center Ice usually cuts off before the postgame, so I don't think so. Darn, I wish I coulda helped you out there.

But I'll reserve those others for you and shoot you a PM.

You can NEVER be annoying by me!

Well Center Ice usually cuts off before the postgame, so I don't think so. Darn, I wish I coulda helped you out there.

But I'll reserve those others for you and shoot you a PM.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I forgot about it doing that. Thanks ESB! :) It's awesome of you to do this.

Oh, I forgot about it doing that. Thanks ESB! :) It's awesome of you to do this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I NEVER watch them -- even the games I love -- and so if it can help you guys weather the storm and get me some extra gas dollars, I say it's a great idea!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I have all of the postgame taped. I dont sell tapes but if i ever get organized and find the tape I would try and make a copy

I'll take #7 #20 and Misc. Letter N.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can someone please watch tape #20 and tell me which Penguin was punching my beloved Stevens in the face at the very end of game 5 there? I'll tell you - that was one tape I would have bought... that was the start of it all for me. I'd really like to see that moment again to figure out what I saw :blush:

Can someone please watch tape #20 and tell me which Penguin was punching my beloved Stevens in the face at the very end of game 5 there?  I'll tell you - that was one tape I would have bought... that was the start of it all for me. I'd really like to see that moment again to figure out what I saw :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did Thorne and/or Clement call him Stevenson when that happened? I sort of remember something like that during some playoff game. It's still in my possession so I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days, PK>

Did Thorne and/or Clement call him Stevenson when that happened? I sort of remember something like that during some playoff game. It's still in my possession so I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days, PK>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd LOVE it if you could find out! :evil: I didn't hear any commentary - I just remember we were all laughing.. and it kept going and the guys were all awe struck and I was just thinking it wasn't that big a deal - and that I knew how he felt. It just reminded me of my sisters and me. and something clicked and then all of a sudden I was blushing inexplicably. :blush: I dont even know why! then I just sort of paid closer attention.. and then after he fought with Hinote got little heart palpitations when they ran his little blurbs and stuff :P It was neat -- every thing I wanted done Stevens took care of heeheehee! How silly! :wub::blush: He's the personification of hockey! :evil:

Actually the Hinote scuffle is probably what I'm thinking of.

Well I looked for your for about half an hour at the ends of Pens games 4 and 5 in the final two periods and couldn't find anything. Crasher's recaps didn't give me any guidance in that direction either.

:o it's the last ten minutes of the last game of the series... I feel like it was the last ten seconds even :unsure: the game was kaput and the Pens were toast and this dude just kept wacking away at Stevens who didn't lift a finger just smart mouthed the guy into a frenzy.

:noclue: maybe I'm wrong .. maybe it was the end of one of the periods or something...

Edited by Pepperkorn

I'll claim both fight comps. But I won't have money until my next paycheck comes in, which is almost two weeks from now. Would it be OK to have them on hold? I am a very trustworthy person.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0