Bored...

MissionHockey

Nothing is more depressing than it being a Friday night and you have nothing to do. I think there is a poker game somewhere in my town where I'm pretty sure I'm invited to though. I wanted to hang out with this girl who is supposed to IM sometime but it hasn't happened so far so I'm not holding my breathe. Anyone have plans?

This board is dead on weekend nights.

I for one haven't done anything this weekend. Tons of homework and nine hour shifts Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Being a full-time student and near-full-time employee can suck all the fun out of the weekend fast.

I went out to dinner at this sports bar last night, near the arena where HOCKEY should be played next month. It made me sad, when I looked around to these bars and resturants and shops that bulit around the arena district these past few years, and I realized that as much as this lockout sucks for me the hockey fan. It could be devestating for these businesses that thrive and rely on the NHL to bring the crowds to the downtown areas.