AndyEF

Hello from Germany

22 posts in this topic

Hello New Jersey Devils Fans,

I am a big Devils fan from Germany ... at first I say sorry for my bad english, but i hope you can understand me ;)

Welcome aboard, and don't worry about the language barrier. Several people here speak English as a second language anyway.

What made you register during this off time?

I search for a forum from the Devils, but i don't find a forum, and now about google i have found this board.

Do you have an idea when the Look out is over?

I search for a forum from the Devils, but i don't find a forum, and now about google i have found this board.

Even though we are thousands of miles closer to the NHL offices, the problem is no easier for us to understand.

Wilkommen! good to see more europeans finding the board.

GUETEN TAG!!!!!

hehe I am german... well not too far down the line in my family and my family lived there before I was born when my dad was in the Air Force. I took 3 years of German in school, but don't expect me to write german well because we never learned anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We have no clue. Right now, you have a better chance of seeing NHL players playing hockey than we do, since you are in Europe.

Anyway, welcome to the place!!! :evil:

Welcome!

Make yourself at home.

Wilkommen! :clap: I have friends over in Germany. They lived across the street from me for about 4 years - they were the most active family I ever knew...hmm, maybe that's why I gained that 8 pounds once they moved away... :noclue::rant:

Welcome... I am told i am part german.. but other than my last name I know nothing... Hope u are able to see some hockey out there!

Hello New Jersey Devils Fans,

I am a big Devils fan from Germany ... at first I say sorry for my bad english, but i hope you can understand me ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Willkommen zu den Brettern, gro

Welcome to the boards, I am new too. Also do you happen to follow the DEL? That is the German Hockey League for those of you that don't know, I only know that because I did a report on it last year in my German class.

Thanks for all :clap:

@AustriaFor Elias

du hast was in deinem Postfach ;)

@thefiestygoat

yes, I follow the DEL, some NHL Player playing in the DEL, but more german NHL Player like Sturm, Hecht or Butensch

Edited by AndyEF