Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nancyellen

Kostur Recalled???

6 posts in this topic

Just read in the NY Post that Kostur was recalled to Albany. Does anyone know anything else about this? The paper did not say why or if someone was getting sent down. Thanks!

I know Ari Ahonen was shaken up in Friday's game against Bridgeport, but he stayed in until the end. If something happened to either Ari or Scott Clemmensen, nobody's said anything.

I know Ari Ahonen was shaken up in Friday's game against Bridgeport, but he stayed in until the end.  If something happened to either Ari or Scott Clemmensen, nobody's said anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ari was scrated in the game lastnight in Wilkes Barre but they never gave a reason why he was scrtahed. Saw him affter the game Saturday night and even talked to him for a minute and he seemed fine. So I do not know why he was not dressed.

I seen this yesterday. Ahonen must have a lingering injury from that or he would have been played on Sunday/Satuday.

On this topic, where was Kadeykin finally assigned? I checked the ECHL and he isn't on a team roster that I can find. Did he go back to Junior hockey??? Back to Russia??? What is up???

I know the Sound Tigers were taking turns running Ari pretty often recently. Might have taken a bad slash going down to freeze the puck possibly. Kadeykin is a tough one to find any current information on. Its like he's gone into the witness protection program or pulled a Jason Bourne. I'm guessing he went back to Russia.

Edited by Unthinkable