Gonchar Suffers Major Concussion (Video)

HockyStr99

Article

http://rushockey.com/events.php?i=sl&stream=sl_news&id=195

(Updated) Sergei Gonchar received a head injury during a hockey game today when Magnitogorsk Metallurg played Moscow Dynamo at home. In the offensive end Sergei Gonchar was receiving a pass from Aleksei Kaygorodov but was checked hard by Aleksander Ovechkin. Sergei Gonchar fell on the ice and lost consciousness. He immediately was taken to local hospital with heavy concussion.

Gonchar spent some time in intensive care after he was brought to the hospital. The concern was that he regained and lost consciousness on the way to hospital. Seemingly, Sergei is ok now. The doctors found no neck or spinal injuries. Sergei says he does not remember how the incindent happened.

Video

http://www.metallurg.ru/other/ovechkin-gonchar.avi

Stupid ovechkin. Gonchar better be fine or else i'll be pissed.

Anybody know where i can get stats for the euro leagues? mainly swiss, russia, and finnish?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why should Ovechkin be punished for a clean hit? Or should he not play physical because Gonchar is on the Bruins.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

? No i didn't say he should be punished at all. I just get mad when my players on my team get injured. You never do? It was a good, hit but i'm still gonna be mad he got hit and injured gonchar.

Gonchar is a HUGE part of our power play. He is the only consistent power play dominant guy with a HUGE shot from the point we've had since bourque. Rolston provided that role at times, but had an inconsistent offensive game, because of confidence issues.

It would suck if he went bye bye or was never the same cause of that hit.

Anybody know where i can get stats for the euro leagues? mainly swiss, russia, and finnish?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why should Ovechkin be punished for a clean hit? Or should he not play physical because Gonchar is on the Bruins.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

? No i didn't say he should be punished at all. I just get mad when my players on my team get injured. You never do? It was a good, hit but i'm still gonna be mad he got hit and injured gonchar.

Gonchar is a HUGE part of our power play. He is the only consistent power play dominant guy with a HUGE shot from the point we've had since bourque. Rolston provided that role at times, but had an inconsistent offensive game, because of confidence issues.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

?????????????? Wouldnt gettin fined be punishment?????????

Edited by langsgirl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

????????????????? Wouldnt gettin fined be punishment??????????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ment fine as in he better be healthy and all good and back to full strength :rofl:

haha.. see.. i cant read.. :) sorry bout that...

i really thought it said FINED.. had i paid attention to the names...i would ahve known.. and i guess it didnt help that i saw the other persons post about pnishment...

mental note: order hooked on phonics :)

haha.. see.. i cant read.. :) sorry bout that...

i really thought it said FINED.. had i paid attention to the names...i would ahve known.. and i guess it didnt help that i saw the other persons post about pnishment...

mental note: order hooked on phonics :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: You funny. :lol:

I have a reputation for leaning too much towards the bruins, maybe that was it.

Damn. Ovechkin didn't even throw a big hit there. Gonchar just skated straight into it with his head down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that was kinda crappy, ovechkin is stronger than he realizes. Gonchar pulled a lindros, i bet you his team was losing and he was eager to score

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I was a bit mislead by your post, still I only get angry over an injury unless it was a dirty hit (Domi on Niedermayer in 2001). Gonchar is an elite player, I don't need to be reminded of that, I just hate when people whine about clean hits. Its the kind of senceless arguement that is used against Scott Stevens time and time again.

Who all is in your avatar langsgirl?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i totally didnt see this before when i was in here posting sorry... and i need to ask y your avatar is suddenly ditorted... and why ur so damn nosey :)

im kidding.. the doof on the right is my brother and the girl on the left isd Rachel Perry.. my brother interviewed her for a magazine once and was excited about it.. cause they still are friends.. so he had to send the pic out :)

the reason its my avatar.. my bro moved to san diego in August and im finally realizing i miss him.. so i figured id pay homage :)

Who all is in your avatar langsgirl?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i totally didnt see this before when i was in here posting sorry... and i need to ask y your avatar is suddenly ditorted... and why ur so damn nosey :)

im kidding.. the doof on the right is my brother and the girl on the left isd Rachel Perry.. my brother interviewed her for a magazine once and was excited about it.. cause they still are friends.. so he had to send the pic out :)

the reason its my avatar.. my bro moved to san diego in August and im finally realizing i miss him.. so i figured id pay homage :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't think you missed it since I seem to have posted it right after your last post.

I always get asked what my avatar is and the one time I ask about anothers I'm nosey! :P Anyways, my avatar is the tail of the first Boeing 757 aircraft. The production line came to an end this month so I decide give it a little tribute. If it's distorted you may need to refresh your screen.

Rachel Perry eh? :uni:

Good reason for the avatar. B )

yeah im all out of whack today.. i thought i had posted earlier.. but what i did was come in and see my post quoted by bruins and for some reason thought i posted after urs ... oh boy.. im losing it..

yeah the avatar i am seeing for u is still lacey chabert but its all long and funny looking.. like someone stretched it out but not up.. i honeslty thought u were kidding at first when u were saying it was a plane... haha...

and i was obviously.. and i see u get it... kidding about calling u nosey cause i specifically asked what was with lacey as well as the obnoxious fiancee one.

yes..rachel perry.. shes canadian right.. i remember my bro telling me... an shes really into skateboarding and extreme sports which is why he was interviewing her... cause thats the magazines he was writing for...

and... she invited him to the photo shoot for the magazine later that week.. and he had his dig camera.. and while they were shootin a gust of wind in brooklyn lifted her tiny top up and she had no bra on.. so my bro snapped a pic.. :) she told him it was cool as long as he promised never show it online where others could have access. He was like a horny little kid when he got home with that pic lol... like hed never seen boobs at age 27 haha..i guess famous boobs are better

Edited by langsgirl

That pic needs to be leaked!! Just say someone hacked into your computer!! :D

The best kinda boobs are the ones you weren't supposed to see, so I can understand his excitement.

I believe she is Canadian...Extreme Sports huh? How about Extreme Table Tennis? :evil:

Do you see the plane now? It's just the tail.

I see the plane. However, I do not see Rachel Perry's boobs. This must be rectified. :D

:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry,t hat picture never made it to me via internet.. i only got to see the print out.. and i believe thats because my brothers friendship with her was more important to him then posting her pic all over...

i dont blame him.. he printed it.. and says he deleted it from the computer.. but who knows... go to Vista CA and find out :)

Bah she looks like someone that'll make her boobs public eventually anyways. :D

EDIT: Did a quick googling and she's already been in Stuff...other endeavors can't be too too far away. :uni:

EDIT 2: Those are some nasty tattoos on her hips!

Edited by sammyk

yeah.. the Stuff magazine was the photo shoot he was at.. well at least part of it..cause he bought the magazine home when it came out... but that wasnt his interview. I remember she had a huge tatt on her back...

yeah i actually believe that there was some sort of legal reason he wasnt really allowed to do anything with the pic..like the photo shoot is paid for by the company and so its not supposed to be open to anyone nor are they allowed ot have cameras.. so it was sorta like a special thing where she lied to get him in and thats y she made such a big issue about the pic...

anyhow.. im sure the people who want to read about ginchar hate us right now.. we hould have gone to Naught Little Devils with this!