1. 1. Player potential: Adrian Foster

• 80+ points
    • 70-79 points
    • 60-70 points
    • 50-60 points
    • 40-50 points
    • 30-40 points
    • around 20 or less

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Since we have a lot of time on our hands, I'll be doing a line of polls based on New Jersey's prospects predicting the impact each of them will have with the big club. The prospect in this poll as you already know is:

Adrian Foster

All the talent in the world, but his body is made of twigs.

Or is it? Maybe he just doesn't have the heart. I think if he makes it to the NHL it'll be as a 4th liner so around 20 or less.

He has tremendous talent. Question is, can he stay healthy long enough? I know most of his injuries aside from the abdominal injuries have been minor, but still -- he does seem to get injured a lot. He's a question mark, but he's good. And from what I've seen of him, he still shows he has a lot of potential. I do question his work ethic, however.

I don't really follow devils prospects, but this part of hockey's future made me really impressed.

"All though his abdominal problems have hampered him, the belief around the hockey world is that Foster is talented enough to battle back from his injury. Before his injury, many junior hockey observers thought that Foster had more potential than AAA teammate Dany Heatley, which speaks for itself."

Too bad his injuries virtually destroyed his career.

I haven't seen him, but i think he'd be a 4th liner with power play minutes.

Foster is done, this was the year for him to make a mark and he clearly isn't doing that.

The Rats have played nine games, Jason. Don't you think it's a bit early to write off the season?

The Rats have played nine games, Jason.  Don't you think it's a bit early to write off the season?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking that too... but lest me be accused of going after people with an agenda :P

and if we're basing it all on this early impression you can chuck the whole team minus Parise from what I saw Sat night !!!

At 22 Foster is too old to be given a chance. Let's fill his slot with a 19 year old. :whistling:

At 22 Foster is too old to be given a chance.  Let's fill his slot with a 19 year old.  :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Burn!

At 22 Foster is too old to be given a chance.

Nah, "burn" is pretty common...:noclue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a junior in highschool and never heard before in my life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, by common I meant it's not an inside joke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh, it actually IS somewhat common. I've been using it for a little while now...but it's become pretty popular the past couple years thanks to Ashton Kutcher on That 70's show. His character, Kelso, always shouts out BURN! (in his obnoxious, loud voice) after someone just got made fun of/teased/insulted/etc. :)

Yah, it's sort of along the lines of "owned", or to some extent "zing".

If anyone on this board is interested in game worn jerseys, I have a nice Adrian Foster Saskatoon Blades shirt for sale. Shoot me an e-mail if interested. slimegoat@hotmail.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh, it actually IS somewhat common. I've been using it for a little while now...but it's become pretty popular the past couple years thanks to Ashton Kutcher on That 70's show. His character, Kelso, always shouts out BURN! (in his obnoxious, loud voice) after someone just got made fun of/teased/insulted/etc. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never liked that show all that much. I'd get bored half way through it. There are no good sitcoms on anymore like the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire. :angry: Oh well...