mkstatto

Hello From England

24 posts in this topic

Hi people.

Big time Ice hockey fan, and an even bigger NJ's fan.

Got my Jersey for my birthday last month, cost about 100 quid with Niedermayer on the back.

I live in Milton Keynes which is half way between London and Birmingham.

Joint fav player Scottie Neidermayer and Martin Broduer.

(Lets get this season underway so we can whoop ass!) :clap:

Got my Jersey for my birthday last month, cost about 100 quid with Niedermayer on the back.

Wow. That's pretty cheap. Is he heavy? :P

Welcome. We seem to be getting a lot of fans from across the pond. We'll have to have an njdevs.com meeting in London. :)

Welcome :)

I'm part British by ancestry... it goes Irish/German/British/French/Belgian and American/Canadian. But for some reason, I never celebrate my Britishness... I date an Irish girl, speak German and French (badly, but I try), and love Belgian beer. Hmmm... how to celebrate Britishness...

Welcome. We seem to be getting a lot of fans from across the pond. We'll have to have an njdevs.com meeting in London. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I second that!!! When do we leave???? :evil:

Hey I haven't been over there in 3 1/2 years. Time to go back!!!!

I'll be going to Britain next summer to celebrate my nephew's college graduation. Already planning it.

Glad to have you participate.

Snow ?? I thought you guys got only rain ???

the question is more like is England ready for me ??

Cardiff Devils here we come !! :lol:

Cardiff is in Wales, Scott :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

never ruin one of my stories with the facts son !! :P

Cardiff is in Wales, Scott :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it's part of Britain. Just not technically England. He could take a side trip while he's there.

Although, maybe he should take public transportation. I'm not sure I would trust Scott in a rental car in Britain. I'd love to see him negotiate a roundabout driving on the left. Or deal with one of the "B" roads with the 4 digits after them which have room for maybe 1 1/4 cars (European-size) and where you have to be polite and figure out how to deal with the car coming from the other direction (hint: there are occasional places to pull over and let the other car go by). It could give a whole new meaning to the name "Crasher".

Hola ! Wish we had hockey to discuss....but there is plenty of other stuff to keep you arguing :lol:

Although, maybe he should take public transportation.  I'm not sure I would trust Scott in a rental car in Britain.  I'd love to see him negotiate a roundabout driving on the left.  Or deal with one of the "B" roads with the 4 digits after them which have room for maybe 1 1/4 cars (European-size) and where you have to be polite and figure out how to deal with the car coming from the other direction (hint: there are occasional places to pull over and let the other car go by).  It could give a whole new meaning to the name "Crasher".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

after all the times I make fun of Lynsey when she comes here and tries to sit on my side of the car I'd deserve it.. and when the hell did you see me driving anyway ??? :D

man I'm an ass today.. I'm hijacking this poor guy's intro thread.. I'm sorry !!

Yay! Another Brit! Welcome!

Snow? Really? I heard about that but it's just been raining where I am, although there was ground-frost this morning.

Yay! Across-the-Pond board get-together!

Yay!

I need more sleep!

Yay!

I'm not sure I would trust Scott in a rental car in Britain.  I'd love to see him negotiate a roundabout driving on the left. 

"Big Ben, Parliament!" Ha, ha!! :rofl:

Anyway, Welcome Aboard, MK! :dance:

hello!

i am going to be in Ye Olde Worlde for new years! whats good to do in London?

I think we're going to end up at a couple big clubs...

hello!

i am going to be in Ye Olde Worlde for new years! whats good to do in London?

I think we're going to end up at a couple big clubs...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't know london to well.

Try and catch a London Racer's IH game at Alexandra palace if u can, there in our top league. At least its hockey!

West ends quite good, and soho if u have urges! :evil:

Welcome to the best place on the net!!! Don't let my name fool you I am a Devils fan i just can't change my nickname (GO ELIAS#26)

Welcome to the best place on the net!!! Don't let my name fool you I am a Devils fan i just can't change my nickname (GO ELIAS#26)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you asked the Admins to change it? :noclue:

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

Hi.... I'm from England and i support the Sheffield Steelers who are in the EIHL (Elite Ice Hockey League).

I have supported the devils for about 5 years and stay up all night when they are T.V

all the best.... Luke :D

welcome!