njdevils_info

<{CS_PRINT}> <{CS_EMAIL}>

8 posts in this topic

Ya know, I've always seen this and just never thought of asking...

The last time everything was upgraded, under each news story on the front page next to make a comment, instead of images (I guess) or text links to Print or E-mail the story, it says

<{CS_PRINT}> <{CS_EMAIL}>

Is this something everyone else sees?

It's probably a template problem. The new version probably doesn't support those variables, or they were changed to something else.

It's probably a template problem.  The new version probably doesn't support those variables, or they were changed to something else.

Bingo, and to fix it I have to update the entire website versions. I keep running out of time on my days off to do this. Its a bigger issue then normal because I would have to redo the graphics for the site again.

Bingo, and to fix it I have to update the entire website versions. I keep running out of time on my days off to do this. Its a bigger issue then normal because I would have to redo the graphics for the site again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't backup and re-install the graphics in IPB? What about exporting the theme or something and then re-install it?

You can't backup and re-install the graphics in IPB? What about exporting the theme or something and then re-install it?

They changed something in the CSS and you cant just upgrade parts of the template. I think Matt (the IPB programmer) took a heavy handed approach on this but oh well.

:saddevil: Well that sucks. Hope it doesn't take too long when you do eventually upgrade.

Sorta makes me glad I don't have to upgrade my site at all - I programmed it all :P

Is everything gonna turn blue again?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think any time soon. According to DM in another thread, he's holding it off until he gets some spare time.