Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewarkDevil5

Danton Looking For A Date? ;)

34 posts in this topic

Chances are it'll be long distance marriage most of the year since he aint gonna be living in West Orange much longer ;)

"I can cook, clean and bring home the money"

Mouahahahahahaha :)

sounds like my freakin grandmother

hmm, maybe he should mention his other half...he could scare the girls away, the girls, possibly men should be warned of frost

LOL... I wonder what MaddDog will think of this one :lol: .

LOL, I think it's real. But, I am pretty gullible. I guess if I was from another country and none of my "co-workers" probably didn't want to hang out with me, I might go the internet dating route instead of going to bars. What's up with his headshot though? The backround looks like the one I had in grammar school. Poor messed up guy.

All I can say after reading that is.... :puke:

...BAH Hahahahahahahaha! :lol:

Honestly, I didn't think Danton could do much else to surprise me - WOW was I wrong! MD, :puke: is right!

So... who's up for sending him some faulty responses?

"Dear Mike,

I think you play a great game of hockey. I've been your biggest fan since your days in the OHL. I can't wait to come see you play another game live. Just one question -- do you like Kool Aid?"

Hahahahaaaaaaa! This can't be serious! I think it's a prankster... hey! remember how they said Jimbo is the prankster? You don't think that.... nahhhh

I mean he DID steal Arnies socks and then hid em! Why not embarass the rookie on match.com? haha

This is funny. I want to email him just to see if he'd actually respond.

I dare someone to email him and tell him he's a great catch, then at the end be like "I'm 5'8" 250 pounds hunk of man. Can you cook me somethin, suga?" or something... that's just mean...

roflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gifroflmao.gif

I bet Lou put this up!!!!!

it sounds too serious for it too be a prank though, who knows. What a riot!

Unbelievable, if true (assuming this ISN'T some silly Jimbo prank :lol: ). I honestly don't know whether to laugh, gag or say nothing though my gut reaction was "sheesh, what comic relief".

That's just wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG.

Who would go out with him anyways? I'm sure Frost would have to come along on the date...probably to brainwash the girl as well...AAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm....says profile cannot be seen and that either it is hidden or user name changed...wahhhh...I can't get a laff...what did it say? :evilcry:

Well being as many forums that have seen that little add, i bet the site was flooded with traffic and was forced to take it down.

Probably the best line was "I can cook, clean, and bring home the money". He wanted someone who lived within 50 miles of West Orange, a non-smoker aged 18-30 (I believe), that speaks any language/any hair color/any nationality/any religion. Uhhm, it said he doesn't like many animals, he's a social drinker, he has a good sense of humor, he's honest/caring/trust worthy...uhh....damnit I can't remember anymore...Uhh...he wanted someone who could make him laugh (sarcasitc sense of humor)....uhh...I forget now...

Doesn't like animals? What a jerk!

It must have been fake...how creepy if it wasn't though...Hey -- maybe Frost was looking for a beard for his little man!?