Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RowdyFan42

Holy schniekies!

9 posts in this topic

With the NHL season toast, Purgatory has assumed the #1 spot on the forum list. Threw me for a loop!

I was half tempted to delete the damn forum, but my finger hit the move button instead. If they cancel next season I might hit the delete website button.

I was half tempted to delete the damn forum, but my finger hit the move button instead.  If they cancel next season I might hit the delete website button.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Holy crap no!

:evil: Well I'll be happy to assume (or consume, depending on how you wanna look at it) the site if you are considering deleting :D

Yah, I know you're not. And besides, you'd probably give it to RD anyway before you even think of me :evil:

I did a double take too when I saw Purgatory was on top at first I thought a thread was in the wrong place :lol:

I was half tempted to delete the damn forum, but my finger hit the move button instead.  If they cancel next season I might hit the delete website button.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Noooooo! :evilcry:

:evil:

I stopped reading most of the articles--they're all the same. :(:rant:

I know how you're feeling there DM... if my 10-year anniversary of the recaps in Dec comes and goes with no games to recap... what's the point of still doing them ?? this is a painful revelation to myself as well... it's a rough call.....

I was half tempted to delete the damn forum, but my finger hit the move button instead.
Edited by Don

I was just kidding about the delete website forum guys and gals, I got a couple of worried IM's and pms heh. I would probably do like suggested and give the website off to someone else first or just change the format to whatever is the new NHL.