Followers 0
sheeps

Which baseball team do you like?

Which baseball team do you like?   32 votes

1. 1. Which baseball team do you like?

• New York Yankees
    • New York Mets
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

Rob Neyer lost it all for me when he went on and on about D'Angelo Jiminez would be an All-Star and Alfonso Soriano would be a marginal player. It wasn't so much the mistake (everyone makes them) but he refused to admit he was wrong until it was painfully obvious.

Me either on win shares.  I always thought the most interesting research he and others has done is in dispelling the myth of a "clutch" hitter.  That took just hours and hours of research to come to a point most people didn't want to acknowledge.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can he explain why people like Pat Burrell only seem to hit well against the Mets?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Burrell lights up San Francisco, especially in the late innings, then I think that solves the case!! :lol:

OTHER!!!

Another season of futile but never-ending hope for my:

ss_tex_logo.gif

I was actually thinking of getting ESPN Insider so I could read Neyer every day and some of the of articles that are insider. Does anyone have insider on the board? If so, do you feel satisfied by what you get for what you pay?

Yankees, Mets (yes I like both but mostly the Yankees) and Diamonbacks. Please there is no need to get on me for liking both teams.

All I know is ESPN is making more articles and information Insider information so I am sure it is worth it. It seems every good writer is only for Insiders now.

Well, the Nationals are picking up where the Expos left off. :rofl: