Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
El Diablo

Battlestar

298 posts in this topic

I used to have a crush on Richard Hatch... very funny -- man what a desparate actor he is! I actually really like that in an actor -- that total lack of pride. :P

Xena (Lucy Lawless) is a cylon. :uni:

I have to admit the new SG1 direction has gotten me interested in the series again. I was getting bored with the whole gould thing.

Good start to BSG tonight, I was wondering how long until chief and helo fought.

Im always thinking -- where do they get the booze from ? wow they read my mind ! Long live the Still !!

Another great episode. I wonder if the "Laura" will become produced in any real numbers?

WTF Season finale already?? Doh !! Was that 'Ensign RO' as the other commander? I like a feisty Bajoran....

I am so glad that all the shows I watch will have their season finales while I can still watch them...I will miss Ghosthunters but it will probably be a marathon run around the holidays.

Frack!! I cant wait 'til January for new episodes !!

Tonight was powerful and full of cliffhangers !

Could not believe how far they almost went ! :blink:

Very powerful episode. The writers have been kicking butt this series. :clap:

Now when the Pegusus "Six" was eating, was that a smile upon her face hidden behind her hand?

Egads...powerful is putting it mildly...what they were going to do to Boomer made Chief and Helo snap and me almost lose my cookies...Baltar is going to crack, I swear he is...cannot wait for Adama's plan...the actors playing multiple roles need to be applauded...I am glad that I will be able to watch it when it starts again...same for the 2 preceding shows.

Very powerful episode.  The writers have been kicking butt this series. :clap:

Now when the Pegusus "Six" was eating, was that a smile upon her face hidden behind her hand?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good catch ;)

I will have to watch it again Monday nite....btw...noodles is an understatement...having difficulty seeing this show with 2 battlestars and Adama lower ranking.

Edited by StarDew

Man, this has been a good episode so far. You can feel the tension building already. Glad SciFi replayed this.

NoooooOOoOOO. What a ##$!@ time to cut to the cliffhanger arghhhhh. Man, I can't wait until the spring what a rip off!

*sigh* :(

January yet? Ugh, I'm so hooked to the show now. Buying season one on DVD.

*sigh* :(

January yet?  Ugh, I'm so hooked to the show now.  Buying season one on DVD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean - have you caught 'Threshold ' - its kind of interesting...

Seen it advertised but have yet to watch it.

From Universal Studios release...

Tune-in for a Battlestar Galactica Season 2.0 marathon on December 20 from 3:00AM to 3:30 PM on Sci Fi Channel.

Plus all new episodes of Battlestar Galactica return to Sci Fi Channel beginning on January 6, 2006