Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cerberus

Hello everyone

29 posts in this topic

I am a LONG time lurker who is finally posting. Apparently, the return of hockey from the lockout has made me giddy. I've been an secret observer of this community since redruM created his old board to escape the NJ.com mess. You guys are a great crowd and I thought I'd finally getting around to introducing myself.

I only seriously started following the Devils in '94 which could make me a bandwagon fan since the team has been competitive every year since. A decade of contention is an amazing thing and a true testiment to LL's greatness.

Budget dictates that I only attend a few games a year, but I never miss a game on tv. The parking lot celebrations after '00 and '03 are memories that I cherish. I am really excited that hockey is back and hopefully I'll stick to my resolution to get more involved here.

P.S. I'm surprised to see the login I made still existed.

welcome!!

i dont have a problem with bandwagon fans.. if people would call you that... as long as you stay a fan..and dont ditch us when we start to suck!!

:)

Glad you are finally posting. I guess we dont need to tell you about ourselves.. you probably know us better then we do after all the lurking time.

geesh... such a wordy welcome here !! :P

welcome to the board that logins NEVER DIE ON!!!

Well the poster has been lurking for years now! What else is there to say, they surely know everything by now.

Took my words Sammy. What can you say when the person already knows all the nuances of the site, heh!

still no reason to be rude :P

well until they mention a bring back Suckora trade !!! :P

Who's being rude?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i want to know too.. i was going to ask earlier but thought i missed some inside joke.. so i ignored it :)

but now that someone else wants to know.. i do too.!!!

No offense taken here. sammyk and DM are correct. I have been following this site religiously for a longtime. (almost eerily stalker-like or voyeurish) I've got stacks of notes on every poster who has come and gone. j/k.

I mostly read for the news, rumors, and of course the amusing banter.

Thanks though Crasher.

oh dear god not ANOTHER Stalker for me :P

(I hope not... my stalker cabinet is rather packed!)

I just thought it rather improper for someone who finally comes out of the lurker closet to get met with Beavis going like..... ummm... hi and stuff.. huh huh... welcome!!

I just expect more creativity !!

Beavis doesn't say "and stuff"... :unsure:

and as for the new poster: IT'S about damm time! :angry:

Now that dear Crasher is how to be rude :evil:

Edited by Darwindog

I just thought it rather improper for someone who finally comes out of the lurker closet to get met with Beavis going like..... ummm... hi and stuff.. huh huh... welcome!!

I just expect more creativity !!

Oh, come on. That one-word bit is classic! I think we managed to hijack a thread for at least half a day on that alone! :lol:

and see that was my point... as the expert on hijacking... it's cheap and hack-like to use the same bit over and over again.... create newer more better ways to blow up a thread!!!! :P

No offense taken here.  sammyk and DM are correct.  I have been following this site religiously for a longtime.  (almost eerily stalker-like or voyeurish)  I've got stacks of notes on every poster who has come and gone. j/k. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you have a dossier on posters? that would be interesting reading.......

.....though Im still waiting for the the Admin thread that will tell all about the banned and defrocked users.. :boogie: