GAME THREAD: Penguins @ DEVILS 7:30pm FSNY

Weekes Head

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if the Refs announced penalties to the crowd like they do in the NFL... it would add a different excitement to the game

"Penalty on the Penguins, # whatever hooked # whatever, 2 minutes on the powerplay" Or something to that effect.... who knows...

Edited by aylbert

I think if the Refs announced penalties to the crowd like they do in the NFL...

"Penalty on the Penguins, # whatever hooked # whatever, 2 minutes on the powerplay"      Or something to that effect....    who knows...

They're doing that on the OLN game.

holy #*&^ did i miss this must have done 105 on the parkway so i could get home for the 2nd half of the first i'm jumping up and down during the goals and that save by broduer like its game 7 of the finals god damn did i miss this GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moustic's up at 2:20 AM following this game.  That's what I call dedication. :hail:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this kind of dedication have a prize

my social life, my professional life, my life :evil:

ba ba ba...

Sleep is overated

fortunately... coz I will sleep only 3 hours ... and go to work :blink:

Good game so far. Excellent strategy by Robinson... tire the Penguins out with all the PP time and the surprise them at the end. Yeah. :P

Shots were 14-2 and are almost even now. :blink:

I, like Rowdy, have the Pittsburgh feed. So you learn interesting things. Like, that Dale Purinton got a 10 game suspension for gouging the eyes of Bobby Orr's son Colton. :rolleyes:

Now I know why Brodeur wanted this televised nationally. He wanted to show how he can dominated the Magnificent One and the Next One both on the same night. He's been AWESOME.

Well, after 1 period, I can tell that Pitt will be a decent team this year...they can definitely bring the heat and give lesser defensive teams fits...but they're gonna have some serious problems with teams like the NJD that can actually play defense.

Oh, and since this is the first time I'm watching Devils hockey, what the fudge is up with the announcers on the Penguins' unmentionables?

Wow. What action! This is exciting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shouldn't you be watching the Rangers game?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't have Digital Cable. So I can't.

Brodeur just made a statement that period.

Crosby btw looked really impressive.

Congrats to Parise.

Shots that period- Pens-17 Devils-13

Now that is HOCKEY B )!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.