El Diablo

DEVIL INSIDE

207 posts in this topic

Hope you stick around regardless of the outcome once the series is over!

Thanks. And yes, I can stick around. I love the NHL, which is a totally underrated sport as far as I am concerned.

I'm 50 yrs old, grew up a Rangers fan, my son who is now 17, was at the doctor's office for a checkup and Scott Stevens had been there also. He asked him for his autograph, not only did he sign it but he sat and talked with him for a few minutes. To this day he still talks about that and that was like almost 8 years ago, became a fan that day.. Go to about 8 games per season.

I'm 50 yrs old, grew up a Rangers fan, my son who is now 17, was at the doctor's office for a checkup and Scott Stevens had been there also. He asked him for his autograph, not only did he sign it but he sat and talked with him for a few minutes. To this day he still talks about that and that was like almost 8 years ago, became a fan that day.. Go to about 8 games per season.

Welcome!

Started as an Islander fan till they came to Jersey. Had season ticket back in the 80's and 90's. Even went to some road games back then !  Still watch every game and follow closely the team. Met a few players over the years in supermarkets , Johnny Mac, Dan-o, Bruce Driver, Perry Anderson, Peter Mcnab, Kurt Muller. My first game in early 80's I remember fans yelling, " Hit him with your purse ",  to Phil Russell.It was the last game of the season that year and I took a girl there for her first NHL game. She loved it  !

so I'm new here and to hockey. I want to bring my 6 year old to a Devil game. IS there anything special for kids at the game?

Welcome!

This should be a start for you: http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=75847

Sorry I can't give any details past what's on that site. Hopefully one of the members around the forum that has kids will notice this and be able to give you some more details!