Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IhatetheFlyers

Over the Goal Cam

8 posts in this topic

Do only the home team broadcasts have access to this cam? I ask because I have to watch the games on Direct Tv and last night they showed the MSG broadcast of the game. On the Mogilny goal that was disallowed they mustve showed every angle except for the over the goal one.... Hmm.... :huh:

Edited by IhatetheFlyers

It didn't really matter what angles they showed because the goal was disallowed because Brylin was in the crease, the puck crossed the line alright.

I understand that, but my question wasn't geared toward that goal it was a general question. Even though that shouldve been a goal....

It didn't really matter what angles they showed because the goal was disallowed because Brylin was in the crease, the puck crossed the line alright.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a little fuzzy going back two days, but wasn't Brylin in the crease because the Rags player TRIPPED HIM INTO IT!?!?!?

When did they bring back the crease rule?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They didn't bring back the crease rule - I would've left the arena if that was the reason they disallowed it.

The real reason was because Brylin was sitting on the big comfy couch that was Lundqvist - even though he was shoved into him by a Ranger, the refs waved off the goal because it was deemed Goaltender Interference. :argh: