DevilMinder

Remember that there is a difference between njdevs.com and njdevs.com as far as cookies are concerned.  Just an FYI.  This can be fixed by setting domain of the cookie to .njdevs.com -- this will work in both cases.

Its the default right now. I have never had issues before. Three people are still effected, but nobody is responding to me at the moment. :noclue:

I don't have a "log in" issue perse, as I can log in, it's just that when I'm logged in on one screen, like the main forums screen and then go into Hell, I won't be logged in, but then I'm logged in another forum. Sometimes I get a message that I'm not logged in when I go to post but I did log in. Does this make sense?

Yup, I'm seeing this now at the top of the screen:

IPB WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (Line: 585 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Figured that was the njdevs.com autodefense mechanism combatting Flyers trolls looking to further stir up the beehive here.

Edited by Guest

It was a cache file, it got deleted somehow. It was a pain in the ass to track down also. Gaghhhhh, I have now spent hours on this damn forum today.

INSERT INTO `ibf_cache_store` VALUES ('languages', 'a:1:{i:0;a:2:{s:4:"ldir";s:2:"en";s:5:"lname";s:7:"English";}}', '', 1);

Couldn't get back on till now :P I should also mention that I can't see any of the avatars either.

: I don't remember it being disabled for guests

Who do you use for internet access?

Hasan AOL

TalonSmith: I sent in a support ticket for the software company, I spent all day on the issue. I can't figure it out

TalonSmith: when you dont see the image, do you get an X or nothing shows at all?

Hasan Shows nothing, not even a space where it's suppsoed to be.

TalonSmith: That is odd

TalonSmith: does the rest of the forum look ok? Signatures and text?

Hasan I don't see the sigs, they're left out too. And the smiles aren't visible, they come up as :D instead of actually showing the emoticon.

Hasan I do see the vital info on the left side (posts, rank, username), admin tags but that's about it lol

Hasan: I can at least see all the posts themselves now (before I was only getting a few of the forums, OT and all the other folders in that section didn't show up).

TalonSmith: wild

TalonSmith: Try registering under a new name

Hasan: Well it logged me in but I don't see my control panel or the other stuff (avatars, sigs, etc)

Hasan: So I guess that doesn't work either :P

TalonSmith: AOL has been real funky for me today. taking email a while to go in it

Hasan: I forgot to read the Yahoo! e-mail (had to use that for the e-mail address).

TalonSmith: try and using the activiation link

Edited by Hasan1234

So... it turns out it was my fault. Remember the thread where we were talking about the huge number of guests, where we thought maybe there were a lot of robots visiting? Well, I thought I'd be all helpful and update the list of known search engine bots. Seems there was something in the new list I put in that screwed up people using AOL's browser. (Actually, I should've tested it myself as I'm also an AOL user, but I don't browse with their software since I prefer Firefox.) The good news is that I kept a copy of the old list so I was able to put it back... and thus brought Has back.

Sorry about that, Hasan and Sue and whoever else I knocked out. :ph34r:

*runs, hides*