Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_chort_*

Devils stacking dolls

15 posts in this topic

I am located in Moscow and have begun selling the Russian-Style stacking dolls - with NJ Devils as one of the teams>

Is there interest in this here?

thanks,

Chort

Actually, they are all Jay. HE'S CLONED HIMSELF AND TAKEN OVER THE TEAM.

(I guess that could explain the lack of goals recently)

How much?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah can't wait to find out. My daughter would like them but I don't even want to think what shipping from Moscow would be. :whistling:

I'm in for these.

Shipping is probably not too bad...probably around $10-15 but would depend on weight of course.

ya they all look the same.. i guess they are only distinguishable by their numbers?

im not up on stacking dolls? Im gonna go ahead and assume that those are the things thathide inside one another..not actually stack up??? hmmm...

cute idea... i wish they had different faces i'd probbaly be interested just for the sake of having something odd like that!

Edited by langsgirl

im not up on stacking dolls?  Im gonna go ahead and assume that those are the things thathide inside one another..not actually stack up??? hmmm...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah, they should be called nesting dolls, not stacking.

ok thanks... i wasnt trying to be technical..until the picks were posted i had no idea what stacking doll meant.. but i have definitely seen those thigns that getbigger and bigger and cover the smaller ones.

i am located in Moscow, but I have already sent 20 dolls to my brother in Michigan. He can sent them to you.

I would like to get $40 for each doll - plus shipping from Michigan to your home in the USA.

Yes - they are called nesting dolls - i don't know why I called them stacking dolls.

Forty bucks? Gonna have to think about that.

BTW, what are the dimensions of the biggest one?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0