New Here

JerseyDevil86

I found this board awhile ago and have been lurking ever since. I finally decided to register tonight and well here I am.

My name is Katie and I was born and raised in Jersey. I've loved the Devils ever since my dad took me to my first game back in 2000 because my brother was sick and couldn't go. He thought I wouldn't like it but he didn't want to waste the ticket so he dragged me. We ended up staying the whole game and I was on the edge of my seat for most of it. He was impressed. Since then, I've been to many, many games and learned about the Devils and hockey itself. Anything else, just ask me.

Oh btw, welcome aboard...it's really not this dramatic here, I swear! :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Liar!

Thanks.  I thought oh dear god I'm starting trouble on my first night...geez today isn't my day...what did I do now?  I'm glad to see that it's all settled. 

Thanks,

Katie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you didn't start trouble then you'd be starting trouble. Get it? Good. :evil:

oh please.. i never had a signature for like 1.5 years.. and thre were much worse ones!! what a tattler!! :):blahblah:

PS...there are people here who post like longer paragraphs then the space my sig takes to scroll thru..and they arent even relative to anything :) At least I have a little Devils in my sig :evil:

Edited by langsgirl

my sig has EVERYTHING to do with my time on the board :P

the Bledsoe thing is purely to goad LCB... all the quotes were told to me on here and hell...you have to post your silly awards :D

thanks everyone!  It seems like a fun, hilarious place most of the time.  I'm a bit crazy myself so I'll probably fit in.  :dance:  (I love this smiley!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just don't take anybody but me all too serious and you'll be fine :)

I was going to resize mine.. but im really lazy and this is the size where i have the picture loaded.. id basically ahve to save it back to my pc size it.. load it back on that sight and then get it on here.. i think?? im really bad with computer stuff so that the only way i know how to do it..and it seems like a lot of work...

i did resize it before i put it in here.. it was an 8x10