Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weekes Head

Anyone want a santa hat on their avatar?

147 posts in this topic

gallery_6_9_9200.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No oops....but I must say WOWOWOW...what a concept...Timex with a C and being my Santa :blush:

Thank you :hail: thank you :hail: thank you :hail:

u missed the other two left and right.

Cool, i use Fireworks by macromedia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, but they're too small and light to put hats on.

let me see what i can do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can do what you want but I tried and it looked pretty bad IMO...the one Marty on the left (I believe) is way too light and the other one, it just didn't look right -- it started looking crowded and cluttered.

i want one :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd do it now but photobucket doesn't seem to be cooperating -- you're avatar isn't showing up for me. :(

While Bubbles was stoned, somebody Super-Glued this to his head.  He doesn't seem very happy about it:

bubbles-xmas.jpg

Thank you sir!! Under that grumpy exterior, Bubbles is quite happy with his hat. He may even give you a shopping cart!

Thank you sir!! Under that grumpy exterior, Bubbles is quite happy with his hat. He may even give you a shopping cart!

I must say, every time I look at it I think I put a fez on him instead of a Santa hat... and then I remember that I couldn't get it to look right with the hat going completely across his head.

(And if anyone's wondering why I tackled Don's avatar instead of RD, it's because I originally made it for him and I had a larger version of it still on my computer, so I figured I might as well try to get the Santa hat in there. B ) )

I must say, every time I look at it I think I put a fez on him instead of a Santa hat... and then I remember that I couldn't get it to look right with the hat going completely across his head.

(And if anyone's wondering why I tackled Don's avatar instead of RD, it's because I originally made it for him and I had a larger version of it still on my computer, so I figured I might as well try to get the Santa hat in there. B ) )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEAH WHY YOU STEALING MY CLIENTS BITCH?

JK :P

Thanks Rowdy, you cok ROCK!

Edited by RD

YEAH WHY YOU STEALING MY CLIENTS BITCH?

JK :P

Thanks Rowdy, you cok!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you just call Rowdy a cok...cock? WTF?

:whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What!? S/He's been fooling everyone (just me) all this time!?

Did you just call Rowdy a cok...cock?  WTF?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sh!t, I think I pulled a langsgirl typo there, meant to write rock!

RD is a sir now? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last time I checked I didn't have the needed equipment to make me a sir...unless you can magically grow that stuff...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0