Clarisse

New here

38 posts in this topic

One too many? No such thing among newcomers!

Now, among those who frequent the board and hijack threads in order to talk about wrestling, well, ahem, that's a different matter entirely. :D

But I digress; welcome!

Now, among those who frequent the board and hijack threads in order to talk about wrestling, well, ahem, that's a different matter entirely. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least you had the dignity to wait till AFTER my birthday to go for the usual lay-up post-shot... I suppose I should respect that !! B )

besides no forum is complete without a good rasslin thread !! :evil:

Welcome, and too many is never enough.. as long as you are not a ranger or flyer fan... of course!!!

welcome

Welcome!

HULLO & welcome!!!!!!!!

...am I the only one who had to resist the urge to do an Anthony Hopkins impersonation while welcoming this new poster? :unsure::evil:

...am I the only one who had to resist the urge to do an Anthony Hopkins impersonation while welcoming this new poster? :unsure::evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sammy took care of that on her post #1 Iggy -- that's why he has 11K posts .... :P

as if she's never heard that before..... :rolleyes:

I thought it FAR too cliche to do to her :P

(besides she needs to post in a few more topics before we resort to bad puns!!)

I thought it FAR too cliche to do to her :P

(besides she needs to post in a few more topics before we resort to bad puns!!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah yah yah, you just didn't think of it fast enough. :P

You just think that, El D. But the truth is, when Red reached Hockey God status, he started using a program that misspells for him. He gets the same results with far less effort. B )

Actually, I think all of red's posting is on autopilot. Seems CRASHER has hacked into it and that is why he posts about wrestling at time. I mean, how else is CRASHER gonna talk about wrestling and get a response?

Actually, I think all of red's posting is on autopilot.  Seems CRASHER has hacked into it and that is why he posts about wrestling at time.  I mean, how else is CRASHER gonna talk about wrestling and get a response?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which is why of course the NLD thread got locked and I blew a gasket at myself for locking it :rolleyes:

besides... red like SOCCER... I'd rather cut my head off with a can opener then watch soccer :P

Which is why of course the NLD thread got locked and I blew a gasket at myself for locking it  :rolleyes:

besides... red like SOCCER... I'd rather cut my head off with a can opener then watch soccer :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't say you controlled everything about his account, just used it to inject more wrestling crap! :P

I didn't say you controlled everything about his account, just used it to inject more wrestling crap! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

see though again you show true ignorance

cause he like Christy Hemme and I wanted to see the horse-face no-talent sent through burning tables :evil:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! B )

Not ignorance. Just because I said you you hacked into his 'auto pilot' account doesn't mean you have to like everything he does! Hacked into his account, not his head! Geez. :doh1:

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

it was only a matter of time :D

Though I think the award for best thread hijacker should be FUN this year!!

Hey I thought my typing has been better lately... get me upset about something and you will see some bad typing!!

Between Soccer :hail::hail: wrestling :argh::argh: and Hockey :argh::clap:

I just show my broad range of topics....

Politics... :puke::puke: